+204

Every time a vegetarian complains about people eating meat we should all go out and buy a hamburger with bacon, amirite?

ThatOneNuts avatar
5 35
The voters have decided that ThatOneNut is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I feel vegetarians are getting a bad rep for something so few of them actually do.

@jukilo I feel vegetarians are getting a bad rep for something so few of them actually do.

Actually, to some extent most do it. I've met really nice vegetarians, but for each vegetarian I've met there were at least 5 who were pricks about it.

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are +3Reply

Hah this is making me hungry, I'm gonna go get a triple stacker from BK after this class let's out.

TheCatalysts avatar TheCatalyst Yeah You Are +4Reply

Im an omnivore like most people but I think it is completely ridiculous that people are complaining about what others eat. I mean seriously guys who gives a crap. It is there body so allow them to eat what they want. It is food, and humans eaten meat before discovering that plants could be eaten so I think it is just natural. If you wanna eat only meat fine if you want to eat only meat fine if you want to eat both fine. But even if we do get eaten, at least we are good enough to be eaten. And if animals want to eat me fine because once I go underground Im probably gonna be eaten by bugs anyway. So no matter what we are all going to be eaten at some point, and we are all going to eat something living at somepoint even if it is plants, so it is a natural cycle, what is wrong with that?

@I agree with you but humans were eating plants before meat.

Actually no, it is a proven fact that humans ate meat before plants.

or better yet, a Ron Swanson turkey burger (a fried turkey leg inside a grilled hamburger)

guineasaurusrexs avatar guineasaurusrex Yeah You Are +1Reply

I completely support vegetarians, and would be one if I had the willpower, but you shouldn't berate others for what they eat. Unless they're like, cannibals or something.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1277607

MLIA format

@MLIA format

Now that I think about it, it is. My bad.

TheCatalysts avatar TheCatalyst Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hey, if a cow ever got the chance to eat me, it wouldn't hesitate.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Inb4 vegetarians vs. Meat eaters have a face off.

Aw man. I'm too late.

Being a vegetarian is your own choice, and just because you're doing it doesn't mean you have to bitch to everyone around you for eating meat. There are a lot of cool vegetarians out there. You know, the ones who only care what they are eating, but there are some vegetarians who make all vegetarians look as crazy as most of the stuff PETA is doing. I support them, but some stuff they're trying to do is a little crazy. Oh, and I use to be a vegetarian so I ain't hating them or anything! :)

Hey Hey Hey being Vegetarian is awesome!

@SailPlane Hey Hey Hey being Vegetarian is awesome!

It's a personal choice regarding your choice of food and nothing more than that. It's neither awesome nor not-awesome.

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are +4Reply

I think every time a meat eater complains about not liking broccoli, they should be forced to do a weird dance.

ALright, how would like it if that cow you eat has a pissed off sisiter, so she comes and eats you...?

@Meganlovesherboobies ALright, how would like it if that cow you eat has a pissed off sisiter, so she comes and eats you...?

Oh relax. I don't complain when people only eat vegetables, you shouldn't complain if I eat meat. It's stupid.

Id be happy I would have been yummy enough to eat. I mean if I die, I die, I live life and if I die I will die with no regrets. If I was eaten though I would like to be bbq'ed and served with veggies, but that is just me