+1,195

If you forget your lunch money, a good friend will lend you some, a best friend will also lend you some, because your best friend isn't an asshole, amirite?

Truuninjas avatar
115 24
The voters have decided that Truuninja is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you drop your books, a good friend will kindly pick them up for you, but a BEST friend will pee on them, push you down some stairs set your dog on fire and rape your mom. BECAUSE THAT'S JUST WHAT BEST FRIENDS DO.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +496Reply

Yeah. I never understood those Facebook fan pages.

RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are +96Reply

I've never understood those. "a good friend Lents u an umbrella, a best friend takes the umbrella and runs" bitch please, If my best friend did that I would be pissed!

Paigeperkkks avatar Paigeperkkk Yeah You Are +63Reply

you know you're best friends when you can just walk right into their house anytime

but not really because my best friend likes to keep their front door locked

LeBoobs avatar LeBoob Yeah You Are +63Reply

Best friends: "You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge...I laugh harder."

I don't know about you, but if my best friend jumped off a bridge I wouldn't laugh. I'd spend the rest of my life in agonizing guilt over not stopping them when I had the chance.

@1244363

I guess that shows how close you and your best friend are...

@1244420

@Shadi I guess that shows how close you and your best friend are...

(Chauncy Pickles): so you're saying in order to be really close to a person, they have to treat you horribly?

@(Chauncy Pickles): so you're saying in order to be really close to a person, they have to treat you horribly?

I'm saying you can't judge a book by its cover.

Useful advice for the present situation? You decide.

@Shadi I'm saying you can't judge a book by its cover. Useful advice for the present situation? You decide.

(Chauncy Pickles): i guess i just dont understand why a person would treat their best friend like shit, like a lot of those facebook pages say.

for instance, theres these 2 girls at my school who are best friends, and ive never heard them say ONE nice thing to each other. theyre always calling each other 'hoebag' and saying 'i hate you so much, you slut'. maybe they have a different relationship when nobody else is around, but i never understood why someone would treat their best friend that way, even if theyre joking.

@(Chauncy Pickles): i guess i just dont understand why a person would treat their best friend like shit, like a lot...

That sounds like a reasonable observation, but when is the world ever reasonable in manners of social interaction?

Omg I have always hated those pages. You are my new favorite.

I true best friend will buy you lunch and not expect money back.

MY best friend bought lunch for me :)

If you are mugged, a good friend will help you. A best friend will castrate you. :D like this if true.

@If you are mugged, a good friend will help you. A best friend will castrate you. :D like this if true.

To everyone who voted my comment down, it was a mockery of facebook fan pages. I was not being serious, it was a joke.