+539

No one deserves to be sad on their birthday. amirite?

loveisallyouneeds avatar
6 36
The voters have decided that loveisallyouneed is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to. You would cry too if it happened to you

(insert depressing story about birthday here)

My mum ruined by 16th birthday, it wasn't some super sweet 16 crap, she gets over worked up about stuff and started screaming at me over the stupidest thing. Ruined my birthday.

I have a friend who believes in all of this "end of the world" stuff...it's her birthday tomorrow.

BeatrixNemesiss avatar BeatrixNemesis Yeah You Are +6Reply

Some people do, actually.

Icels avatar Icel No Way +2Reply
@Icel Some people do, actually.

Sweet Sixteen stuck-up whiny selfish bitches...

@Sweet Sixteen stuck-up whiny selfish bitches...

I was JUST watching sweet sixteen! D:

Icels avatar Icel No Way 0Reply

you all think your birthdays were sad? well my birthday two years ago, it was my 15 birthday. my family and i were watching TV having a great time eating cake as i had just finished opening my presents. i had got everything i wanted. after i was done thanking my two sisters my mom and dad, it happened. the window was smashed and in came 3 guys all in black. they killed my sisters & parents but spared me. they took all of my expensive items and searched the house. i couldn't believe what i saw. i cant believe i'm the only one alive. the next day my grandma died because of cancer. she was the only one in IL that was part of my family. my aunt & uncle + 8 cousins live in maine. i now live with my best friend jessica at her house because i didn't have the money at 15 to go anywhere else. after 2 years she still puts up with me in her house like my own family did.

my mom's birthday is today. the rapture. if it happens, she'll be sad.

@Eminna If it happens, she'll be dead.

Only Christians were supposed to die. Everyone else would have hell on earth.

Either way, it's stupid.

@Only Christians were supposed to die. Everyone else would have hell on earth. Either way, it's stupid.

Well her religion wasn't specified, but if she would have hell on Earth, then she'd wish she WAS dead.

I agree, though.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +3Reply

On my 16th birthday I failed my drivers test at 700am.. It was a wonderful start to the day

Fleebas avatar Fleeba Yeah You Are +1Reply

What about Jews?

I remember my last birthday; most depressing thing of my life.
Both my mother and sister were away all day, and I just sat at home. By myself.
And I never got any presents either. :[
I need to quit expecting to have good birthdays, because I keep on getting dissapointed.

Erins avatar Erin Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Erin I remember my last birthday; most depressing thing of my life. Both my mother and sister were away all day, and I...

Sounds better than mine, I had classes then went to work. Oh and it was allergy season and I have allergies and I had a cold. I'm pretty sure I had woken up 4 times that night to go puke.

@KickAss Sounds better than mine, I had classes then went to work. Oh and it was allergy season and I have allergies and I...

harsh.
I now know why people tend to start caring less and less about their birthdays as they get older; they start sucking more and more.

Erins avatar Erin Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Erin harsh. I now know why people tend to start caring less and less about their birthdays as they get older; they...

I can't say they get any better. I mean it's just like an average day... I mean no body at work (or classes) knew it was my birthday and it was just an average day. As a day I really can't complain, because work wasn't too busy and the classes (one class I had an exam and I aced it!) I had were my easy ones. If you think of birthdays as you see them on televisions with big birthdays then you'll be disappointed. But if you think of it just another day, then you'll be surprised, because someone who cares might do something for you.

On my birthday my motther dropped me off at the ghetto-est mall by myself and I was there for an hour.

A few years ago, I had to drive to another state the night before my birthday at 11:45 pm, spent until 4:30 pm on my birthday driving, to see my dying uncle who had cancer. The year before that, I got a kidney stone on my birthday at the age of 12 (which was weird because I'm pretty damn healthy). When something sucks that much, you really just don't care about your birthday anymore. After all, it's just another day, you can get presents later.

What about serial rapists?

whooaaa today's my birthday. it sucked.

nobody deserves to be sad

No one deserves to be sad.

Nobody?