+358

Everyone has that one cartoon they grew up loving and no matter how old we get, we will still love it. amirite?

RockerGrrls112s avatar Life
3 10
The voters have decided that RockerGrrls112 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Rugrats, Hey Arnold, and Doug. :)

buskii13s avatar buskii13 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Rugrats :)

The Bear and the Big Blue House :)

StarFruitss avatar StarFruits Yeah You Are +1Reply

Dexter's Laboratory.

Aaahh Real Monsters. Best old school nickelodeon show ever.

Glen_Coco4s avatar Glen_Coco4 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Glen_Coco4 Aaahh Real Monsters. Best old school nickelodeon show ever.

I watched some the other day, and man those are weird! I totally remembered it being a little more... just not like that as a kid.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sqwancho I watched some the other day, and man those are weird! I totally remembered it being a little more... just not...

Haha yeah. They come on at like 1 am down here, so sometimes I'll watch it and be like, really? This didn't concern or alarm me as a child?

But I watched an episode of Ren & Stimpy the other day, now that's even stranger.

@Glen_Coco4 Haha yeah. They come on at like 1 am down here, so sometimes I'll watch it and be like, really? This didn't concern...

I've only seen a few minutes of Ren & Stimpy, but watching Aaah Real Monsters made me think of that.

It's cool you guys still have that on TV though, I'm just using a free trial of Netflix.

Dexter's Labratory, Johnny Bravo, Sailor Moon, Teletubbies, Goosebumps (I used to be scared), Powerpuff Girls, Rollie Pollie Ollie, Blue's Clues...and more lol