-302

The only reason people should break up is because they stop loving each other. Nothing else should matter, amirite?

IsItBetterYets avatar Relationships
0 38
The voters have decided that IsItBetterYet is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Facebook:
"Uhg mah boyfran is so effing mean :( uhg I hate this."
(two hours later)
"LOVE MAH BABY<3"
(another two hours later)
"Fuck it all... I'm goin to bed ;( cryin mahself to sleep </3"

Yeah break the fuck up already.

That's the logic that leads to "Yeah, I mean he hits me and he's about to go to jail for grand theft and he got two other girls pregnant, but we still love each other!"

@Captn_Awesome That's the logic that leads to "Yeah, I mean he hits me and he's about to go to jail for grand theft and he got two...

You don't hit someone you "love" (unless it's your kid and you're disciplining them) and you don't cheat on someone you "love" either. And if someone you "love" is going to jail, then you can wait for them if you truly "love" them, because no one else would be able to fill that void.

@Captn_Awesome Where, may I ask, in that comment, did you get the idea that I was quoting myself?

What? I didn't think you were quoting yourself.... Your logic is wrong, ops logic doesn't lead to your logic, I have no idea where you got your quote from or what it's about, but it's not love.

Not to be too judgmental here, but all the examples above me really shouldn't even classify as love...

@kahleekat Not to be too judgmental here, but all the examples above me really shouldn't even classify as love...

Yeah well NO ONE ASKED YOU :'(
updates facebook status about how people shouldn't be judgin or hatin' on me and mah man.

@Yeah well NO ONE ASKED YOU :'( *updates facebook status about how people shouldn't be judgin or hatin' on me and...

i wish you would stop updating your bi-polar feelings toward your boyfriend. Honestly, no one gives a fuck unfriends

@Woah, someone pissed in your corn flakes this morning.

(Anon(:): o_o holy crap, i don't even remember writing that...i think what i was trying to say was "unfriends due to thousands of annoying posts about boyfriend... Doesn't sound too much better, but i think the first one was supposed to be a joke

I totally agree. If a guy abuses his girlfriend or gets other girls pregnant, he does not "love" his girlfriend.

@1278309

But then technically the gay one wouldn't love their straight partner anymore. Or the straight one wouldn't love their gay partner anymore.

@1292541

Oh. That makes sense. Don't I feel dumb...

"I got your sister and mother pregnant, but I still love you! Also, sorry about the HIV I gave to you...Yeah, I got it from a stripper. ILU,BB"

Katffros avatar Katffro No Way +20Reply

yikes. I'm not saying I agree, but it was a little depressing to see all the votes against this post.

Lots of things happen to couples that make breaking up necessary.

As well as all the situations listed above, I'd like to add distance to the list - most of my break ups occurred because of my boyfriends moving overseas or to another state.

Also, something else that can effect a relationship - financial problems.

Simons avatar Simon No Way +16Reply
@Simon Lots of things happen to couples that make breaking up necessary. As well as all the situations listed above, I'd...

oh.. i see.. your past relationship ended because they turned out to hate you and moved away with all of your money?

maybe your wife is a lesbian, maybe you say the wrong name on the altar on your wedding day, maybe you take a break from each other and you have sex with the sexy girl with the bellybutton ring and your girlfriend thinks you cheated on her. even though you were really on a break.

annies avatar annie No Way +16Reply

Coming from an abusing relationship, I have to dissagree. This post makes sense at first, but there is deeper meaning, too. Leaving the guy was very hard because I still loved him so much, but I knew that it would be better for me in the end. Love has a very big role with relationships, but there's more to put in and out of it than just that.

I mean it's a cute thought but it's wrong on so many levels. There are many other reasons that people should break up, even if they do still love each other.

its_mes avatar its_me No Way +11Reply

my friend tried to keep a relationship going from Canada to Australia, they both ended up with depression, sometimes you just have to let go...

I steal your money, killed your family and threw your puppy off a bridge. But you..oh baby I just love you.

I know people who really did love each other but they had to break up over their family and differing cultures. It's a shame though, they were very happy together.

Thing is, if you really love someone, you never stop loving them. Even if you move on, there will always be a part of you that loves them. If you simply "stop loving" someone, you never really loved them in the first place.

@1278432

Then you wouldn't love him and you would dump him and your comment wouldn't apply to this post.

should

H_Deathearts avatar H_Deatheart Yeah You Are 0Reply