+152

Your feelings regarding plastic surgery (excluding reconstructive) are more than likely based off of how attractive you are naturally, amirite?

Cuban_Bs avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that Cuban_B is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The point I was making is that it's easy to judge when you didn't grow up with your "flaws" constantly pointed out or ridiculed. I'm happy with my appearance and I had always been against cosmetic surgery, but one day I just started thinking that I was probably being biased. I don't know what these people for it have felt or been through, so why should I judge them, you know?

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'm as ugly as fuck and I would never.

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are +2Reply
@):

Just kidding, I'm actually a sexy bastard ;D

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'm against it and I'm average looking.

The only time I judge people for it is when women get boobs that are waaaay too big.

@Sqwancho The only time I judge people for it is when women get boobs that are waaaay too big.

See, mostly I just feel sorry for those girls. Aside from the physical discomfort they are putting themselves through, I mean. What a horrible self image they must've had to change so drastically.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Cuban_B See, mostly I just feel sorry for those girls. Aside from the physical discomfort they are putting themselves...

True. But it makes me wonder what they must've been thinking to get something that doesn't fit them. Like I want to eventually get a boob job, but I wouldn't get anything above a C cup, it just wouldn't look right.

I think I'm good looking and I'm for plastic surgery. It's their body and they're not really hurting anyone else by doing it, so sure. I'm would never get it though.

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm not against it, but I probably wouldn't ever go through it myself. It doesn't affect me or anyone else, and no one naturally beautiful will really understand the struggle they go through every day looking at themselves.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply

People tell me that I'm gorgeous and I would. I just hate my nose and the scar in the middle of my forehead....

Tweetbaby14s avatar Tweetbaby14 Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Yea i hate it too.

Oh, darn, I care now I'm going to cut myself and put salt and lemon juice in my wounds and give blood-lemon-salt drink to you.

Tweetbaby14s avatar Tweetbaby14 Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous