+445

It seems like every word is offensive nowadays. You can say the word "bookshelf" and someone will be offended, amirite?

pokerface111s avatar
18 60
The voters have decided that pokerface111 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is offensive to the illiterate.

@Wescat This is offensive to the illiterate.

How dare you say "offensive"! It's hurtful to athletes that play defensively!!

@ThatOneNut no

How dare you tell him no! That's offensive to all the oppressed people in the world!

@ThatOneNut Shut the fuck up

how dare you say shut the fuck up? that's offensive to the people who don't have a fuck to shut!

@Nick Killed?! That's offensive to people who are living!

The living?!?1 what about the dead, its offensive to them as well? and the living dead too! you sir are a desensitized filthy neanderthal, with crossed eyes and buck teeth. I hope these words have taught you something about being offensive, and how its never okay. Cough you jew cough

My friend was killed by a bookshelf so this post is offensive.

Some teachers these days are not allowed to call their students "kids" because a kid is technically a baby goat.

And it's just dumb.
Fuck society and all its overly politically correctness.

ambrosias avatar ambrosia Yeah You Are +33Reply

I haeard that the SAT is being condemned as racist because a question mentioned stairs and some kids have never seen stairs.

@LaurenZie What? That's not even racism.

Yeah. It's more racist of the people who said that, 'cause they're assuming that some people would've never seen stairs, just because of their race...

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +16Reply

Yeah, I think the insinuation is that minorities are too poor to live in houses with stairs, which, as Rainbow35 pointed out, is a rather racist assumption.

Don't get your panties in a bunch because your bookshelf is black and mine is white.

This is offensive to books that aren't placed on shelves.

They aren"t bookshelves! They are tome organization facilitators

Def true. My friend, who I recently found out is bi claimed I was calling her "fruity" like gay when I called her Duryan because it's a fruit..

Don't speak about my brother like that... he's a bookshelf.. you don't know what it's like! >:(

These comments make me want to shoot myself in the head

inb4 people reply to this with shitty jokes

@Blearslyrarer These comments make me want to shoot myself in the head inb4 people reply to this with shitty jokes

Saying "inb4 people reply to this with shitty jokes" is kind of dumb, because obviously a reply comes after your post, so it would be "inb4" no matter what.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Blearslyrarer "This" refers to my comment and not the post

The point I was making still stands true. Replies will come after your comment, so saying "inb4" is kind of...pointless.

@Stepharoo The point I was making still stands true. Replies will come after your comment, so saying "inb4" is kind of...pointless.

Replies to the post may come, but if I say inb4 it's the rule that no one can make a thread of shitty jokes off of my comment

@Blearslyrarer Replies to the post may come, but if I say inb4 it's the rule that no one can make a thread of shitty jokes off of...

Except that it probably just invited people to make a thread of shitty jokes off of your comment.

Oh, these comments make me laugh so.

Fross avatar Fros No Way +1Reply

Would you like to be teabagged in your corhole?

This is going to be a POTD soon

@Mr_Abhi This is going to be a POTD soon

That's offensive to people without a POTD!

@That's offensive to people without a POTD!

POTD? That's offensive to people who don't use acronyms!

Hey, My best friend is a bookshelf how, dare you!

This is the first time comments have made me literally lol

saxybandgeeks avatar saxybandgeek Yeah You Are 0Reply