+626

If someone makes a grammatical error you cut them some slack if you know that English is not their primary or first language, amirite?

Sqwanchos avatar Internet & Apps
3 14
The voters have decided that Sqwancho is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe not every time, but it's helpful to them if you politely correct them so they can improve; just don't be obnoxious about it.

genes avatar gene Yeah You Are +14Reply

But what if they're from the futer?

@That's so old now

Don't be a hipster.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +11Reply

And I expect people to do the same for Spanish and me.
Which is exactly why I don't need to learn pluscuamperfecto [but have to anyway D: ]

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +3Reply

I do, but when I'm speaking/typing French or German I expect people to correct me. I'm such a hypocrite :s

Georginalices avatar Georginalice Yeah You Are +3Reply

I cut slack to everyone when they make an error, except maybe like..... idk something really retarded like spelling of like ov of something, because I know English is freakin hard and has a lot of rules and exceptions and they can't memorize every single rule andthe letter placement of every single word.

English must not be your first language then, because you're missing a comma.
error,*

@Brightstorms English must not be your first language then, because you're missing a comma. error,*

Dickhead must be your first language then, because there's no other reason to be an asshole over something as little as a comma.