+131

No matter how bad things get, you all promise that we will NEVER allow Nickleback to be considered a "Golden Oldie" when we become old, amirite?

JackCheeses avatar Music
2 17
The voters have decided that JackCheese is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why do people hate them so much? They're not the best, but not that bad.

@Why do people hate them so much? They're not the best, but not that bad.

I agree. I'm not fond of the guy's voice, but their lyrics are amazing and actually have meaning, so I respect them for that. I actually kinda like some of their stuff

I agree. They were getting ranked as one of the best artists of the decade and then suddently everyone hates them. I personally don't think they're great but they're not bad either.

@dan94 I agree. They were getting ranked as one of the best artists of the decade and then suddently everyone hates them...

People were saying that they were selling out or something like that, and that their style was "inconsistent".
I personally think that's stupid since every band takes a while to find out their style.

Has hating Nickleback become some sort of fad? It seems like everyone who wants to be cool hates them.

It's annoying how people hate nickelback even though they have really great lyrics and good sound, when they like Ke$ha and Justin Bieber

I was thinking the other day, why is Nickelback so hated all of a sudden? I actually don't get it. Like, I don't like them but I never liked them. I get that some people would like them because they're not that horrible.

@Kaitlyn I was thinking the other day, why is Nickelback so hated all of a sudden? I actually don't get it. Like, I don't...

I agree, I don't get all of the hate. Personally I don't like them, but I don't think that they're the worst band in the world either. The amount of hate they get is ridiculous.

Why is there hate towards Nickelback, either you like them or simply just don't like them. Just don't hate then I mean how about they start hating you for no reason. What would you say then?

I actually love them, so I'd be okay with it

They're still a band? I thought they would of gotten the message years ago. -__-

CakeAndSodomys avatar CakeAndSodomy Yeah You Are -3Reply

When did it become a fad to stick up for Nickleback?

That's a scary thought O.o

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are -4Reply