+532

Today I saw a guy with a bumper sticker that said "I miss New York!" ...so I broke his car window and stole his radio, amirite?

sonickemets avatar
37 10
The voters have decided that sonickemet is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your life is average.

@PurpleZebra Your life is average.

This posts isn't even similar to a post on this site. First, this post makes a point, while posts on MLIA are just random. Second, posts on MLIA must involve ninjas or Harry Potter.

I seriously don't get it, can someone explain please? :l

I don't know how this post got so many votes. There are many oter places with lots of crime. Also, I think that the person who posted this is generalizing New York. Not all places in New York state or even New York City are filled with criminals. New York is not a bad place. You're focusing on the negatives of one of the greatest cities in the world.

Howard Stern is going to fuck you over.

funny but doesn't crime like this happen everywhere?

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are -5Reply
@528491 funny but doesn't crime like this happen everywhere?

Nope, breaking and entering and radio theft is only confined to New York City.

@Demonturky Nope, breaking and entering and radio theft is only confined to New York City.

I was being sarcastic, this post just reminds me of that one post about the weather changing a lot in Wisconsin or somewhere when really it applies to everywhere.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are -1Reply