+313

We all know that one person who always seems to be injured. Today, my person had a severe headache. Yesterday, the same person had a sprained wrist. What's tomorrow? A shattered toe? If all these things were actually serious, this person would be a medical miracle! amirite?

2 9

Lol my brother always comes home with a new injury.

PurpleZebras avatar PurpleZebra Yeah You Are +1Reply

most of these people are probably faking it for attention. like the girl at my school with a 'broken wrist' which she had a tensor bandage on then punched somebody with it the next day. then had an asthma attack...

And they have the worst ailments on any sport days, or if they do badly in a test. It's my head/leg/nose that's failing me.

ForeverDays avatar ForeverDay Yeah You Are 0Reply

My friend. Not a month goes by that she isn't in a brace of some sort.

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are 0Reply

I am that person to most of my friends. From age five to the present, I've had, in order, meningitis, severed toe (reattached), torn ACL, hyperextended left arm, hyperextended right arm, skier's thumb, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, torn-up knees from hurdling, and I've suffered from vasovagal syncope since 4th grade.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ctiscooler I am that person to most of my friends. From age five to the present, I've had, in order, meningitis, severed toe...

My left arm's hyper extended too! It hurts every now and then when it rains but at least I can lick my elbow.

....Yes. And it sucks to have a friend who is always healthy but complains about never being sick.

Some people just get stuck in a permanent state of Murphy's law.

This one girl, for the 5 years I've know her, as worn a boot for the majority of the time, with only occasional month breaks between it.