+1,010

Ellen was the perfect person to play Dory in "Finding Nemo". amirite?

GabbyGirlie815s avatar
18 14
The voters have decided that GabbyGirlie815 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I say that all the time! She was the perfect Dory. She's a great voice actress.

I bet she doesn't like fishsticks...

I havent watched that movie in like 5 years, but I watched it in Bio earlier today and I was thinking the same thing O_o how ironic! Haha

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +3Reply
@EpicBoy I havent watched that movie in like 5 years, but I watched it in Bio earlier today and I was thinking the same...

I was watching her show today for the first time in a while, and her voice as Dory was the only thing I could focus on like the entire time. Hahah.

GabbyGirlie815s avatar GabbyGirlie815 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@BobWilson Fuck incorrect use of word 'ironic'.

It's ironic that I read this post after I watched the movie.... That's not incorrect.

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BobWilson It is

Ok Mr.Wilson, you almost have the same name as my AP English teacher. No joke

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are -2Reply

I think maybe Dory was kinda made for Ellen rather than the other way round.

@BobWilson I think maybe Dory was kinda made for Ellen rather than the other way round.

Well, according to the IMDb trivia page for Finding Nemo, "Dory is the first role ever written specifically for Ellen DeGeneres." Still, she was the perfect person one could have in mind when designing a character.

I didn't figure out that it was her until about 6 months ago (I always skip credits and I didn't watch it in theaters).