+226

You'd rather hear someone swear than use a cuss word replacement, amirite?

Juliafaces avatar
7 20
The voters have decided that Juliaface is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@OnebadWhiteKid Barnacles!

Ones like those are classic and hilarious like saying rats. I mean the stupid ones like saying fudge instead of fuck

Juliafaces avatar Juliaface Yeah You Are -2Reply

'Cuss' is the most ridiculous word...

I hate swearing

@some_random_chick92 I hate swearing

It fucking hates you too

My friend used to say flip instead of f**k since she wasn't allowed to cuss in her house because of her brothers. I finally got her to cuss and now she cusses more than me

Wolfgangs avatar Wolfgang Yeah You Are +3Reply

Euphemisms...

Wait, now I'm totally confused. I thought cuss and swear had the same meaning!!

well f**k you

I hate cursing. (People around me don't say cuss.) I have never cursed in my life because I find it both harsh and the ears and disrespectful. Also, I don't use those ridiculous replacement words. Neither is necessary. If you have abig enough vocab and creativity with words you can make a pretty argument without cursing or saying something like fudge.

@_Jojo_ I hate cursing. (People around me don't say cuss.) I have never cursed in my life because I find it both harsh and...

I say curse or cuss. depends on how i'm feeling that day. also I have a pretty large vocabulary and I write for fun so I think I have creative down. limiting swearing is just trying to limit freedom of speech. People don't swear because they are uneducated. People swear to offend other people such as yourself.

Juliafaces avatar Juliaface Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Juliaface I say curse or cuss. depends on how i'm feeling that day. also I have a pretty large vocabulary and I write for fun...

When I hear people cursing, I don't get offended, I just see them as a less refined person which doesn't always say something about their education. I'd be much more impressed if someone said something offensive without using a single curse word. All of my friends curse, so I really have nothing against people who do it, but I feel cursing doesn't help someone's image. Maybe I can sort of understand cursing out of anger, but casual cursing (especially when someone curses every other word) just seems so crude.

@_Jojo_ When I hear people cursing, I don't get offended, I just see them as a less refined person which doesn't always say...

yeah I know there are plenty of ways to insult people without swearing. It's just fun because it so easily offends people. They're just words chill. Who says I want to have a good image anyway. I'm here to express not impress. Also I'm done arguing with trolls now goodbye.

Juliafaces avatar Juliaface Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Juliaface yeah I know there are plenty of ways to insult people without swearing. It's just fun because it so easily offends...

I actually was not aware that we were arguing. I AM chill, and I was actually interested in hearing your side of this issue. I'm not calling you out on cursing, just saying my opinions. My comments were in no way a personal attack...and for you to call me a troll...wow. I was honestly not trying to instigate anything. But that's cool. Whatever.

Go to h e double hockey sticks!

tea_s avatar tea_ No Way -1Reply

I hate cussing, and I also think a lot of the words that my friends come up with as replacements are hilarious.