+565

Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry look so similar that it's suspicious, amirite?

HMDuckys avatar
12 16
The voters have decided that HMDucky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Zooey Deschanel is prettier though, she doesn't dress like a whore and actually looks real.

How to tell the difference: If she's not shooting something out of her boobs and is wearing legitimate clothing, she's Zooey Deschanel.

God was so proud he decided to make two

@Maca God was so proud he decided to make two

possibly three...have you ever seen sarah orzechowski?

emily deschanel is the best!!! :D

f_iretr_ucks avatar f_iretr_uck Yeah You Are +9Reply

Except for the boobs.

They do look creepishly similar but Zooey Deshanel looks a lot like her sister and Katy Perry doesn't

choir_addicts avatar choir_addict Yeah You Are +6Reply

yeah I thought they were the same person when Katy Perry came out with "I Kissed A Girl" because I'd seen Zooey Deschanel in "Elf" :)

H14L11Ps avatar H14L11P Yeah You Are +4Reply

Zooey > katy. They just have the same hair and hair/eye color, Zooey doesn't have that always-worried look on her face, has different shapes, both on her face and her body. If you compared blonde zooey to Katy it would be more obvious

When I first saw 500 Days Of Summer I thought it was Katy Perry in the movie.

Whoa that's freaky!

They also both went to a private school and dropped out to persue in their careers.