-71

even when you get in a huge fight with your best friend no matter how mad you get at them all is forgiven within a day and everything its okay again. amirite?

Toribugs avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that Toribug is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

A fight with your best friend is the worst because you wouldn't have fought in the first place if it wasn't for something important

Yousras avatar Yousra No Way +5Reply

I lost my best freind for 4 years but now we're freinds again, so no, not just a day.

what happens when your " best friend" picked the guy over you and told you to go kill yourself ?

@what happens when your " best friend" picked the guy over you and told you to go kill yourself ?

then they were never really a true best friend in the first place.

Toribugs avatar Toribug Yeah You Are +1Reply

My friends and I don't fight a lot but when we do we're fighting for like a week or two.

528491s avatar 528491 No Way +3Reply

In elementary school maybe, but not anymore. Some of the emotional scars left take way longer to heal than a day. It's not much of a fight at all if you forgive each other in one day.

Lawlz. I got in a fight with my best friend and we didn't talk for 5 months.
We're kinda cool now though.