+793

When a website asks you for a security question/answer, like "What is your mother's maiden name?" or "What was the name of your childhood pet?" you always pick the easiest question because you don't trust yourself to remember the answers to the more difficult ones, amirite?

Internet & Apps
9 8

What is the name of your dad's second oldest brother's psycho girlfriend that tried to kill you after failing to find Waldo?

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Dwight What is the name of your dad's second oldest brother's psycho girlfriend that tried to kill you after failing to...

Oh that's easy; it was Jill, crazy bitch. Lol. And then she turned around and there was Waldo.

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are +2Reply

Ones like "What is your favorite song?" or "Who is your favorite teacher?" are terrible questions. A lot of them change so much that you would never remember the answer.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +11Reply

I always choose "first pet" and write the name of my teacher from 6th grade. I hated that bitch.

PurpleZebras avatar PurpleZebra Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1264150

LALALA I CANT HEEAAR YOU

PurpleZebras avatar PurpleZebra Yeah You Are 0Reply

"What is the town that your grandmother live?" and I answer "heaven"

IanHsiehs avatar IanHsieh Yeah You Are +1Reply

I hate the questions they let you choose from, because most of them are things anyone who knows anything about you can guess.

What is your favorite food?

It's always pizza

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are -1Reply