+175

It weird that, like with clothes, there are trendy things to eat and drink. You could drink Poland Spring and Arizona, or you could choose Fuji water and Naked juice. Then there's the organic scene at Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. You could go to Applebees...or head down to the sushi bar you frequent with your friends, and when it comes to snacking, don't eat Sun Chips but rather vegetable chips... amirite?

_Jojo_s avatar Food & Drink
1 3
The voters have decided that _Jojo_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Fuck that shit,a bottle of Naked costs like four dollars, I'll take my 99 cent Arizona thank you very much.

If anything, this is a good thing. Do you know how healthy AND tasty those foods are?

@Vitae If anything, this is a good thing. Do you know how healthy AND tasty those foods are?

Yes, I do know, but what about the whole water thing? Most of the time, the water is really about the same just with different labels. You don't have to drink Naked because Florida's Natural orange juice is healthy, too. You could go to Applebees and order a healthy oriental salad. You can eat healthy without going to all of these trendy places. It's not that I don't go to Whole Foods or anything. I just find it weird.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous