+457

An elementary school graduation party would be a crazy affair. You'd have the kids dancing to the Spongebob soundtrack on the dance floor, some just hanging around outside eating chocolate cigarettes, and little Jimmy sitting alone at the bar - "Give me a double strength apple juice... it's been a rough year." amirite?

Sinners avatar
51 5
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"It's been a rough year...little Suzie left me cause that Bastard Mike had animal crackers..."

Don't talk about your friend Jim

I went to an elementary school graduation party after I graduated. All it was was a bunch of hyped up kids on sugar, a trampoline, and drama over who was playing spin the bottle in the host's bedroom.

Sounds like my kinda party!

Where I live it's tradition to have a musical at the and of the last year of primary school.

nadjuhs avatar nadjuh Yeah You Are 0Reply