+241

If I'm going to write a post about hot girls, it is just easier understood as "Guys: _" instead of "Straight guys, lesbians, bisexuals, pansexuals, polysexuals, etc: _". amirite?

Slendermans avatar Internet & Apps
1 17
The voters have decided that Slenderman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

you can say "anybody who likes girls"

Overall, the people on this site are veeery politically correct.

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +10Reply

Why is it even necessary to write anything at the beginning? If a straight girl sees a post that says, for example, "Girls with brown hair are more attractive, amirite?", unless she has the IQ of a cantaloupe, I think she'd be intuitive enough to figure out that the post wasn't addressed to her.

If there are only two genders, what's the difference between bi, pan and poly?

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -1Reply
@B10ckH34d If there are only two genders, what's the difference between bi, pan and poly?

It includes gender and sex. So a pansexual would be attracted to biological males who identify as females, and the reverse. A bisexual probably wouldn't. Pans would also be attracted to intersex people.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +4Reply

Bisexuals are generally attracted to biological men who identify as men, and biological women who identify as women. Not pre or post op transgenders, or intersex people. You can't use a food analogy because taste is not at all like sexual attraction. You like women, but that doesn't mean you'd like a woman who was biologically a male, or a biological woman who identified as male.

@Suzywao Bisexuals are generally attracted to biological men who identify as men, and biological women who identify as...

I don't see why you're including transsexual people in here. They're still male and female, not something in between. As a gay man, I would be perfectly fine dating a post-op transsexual man.

Well, since we're talking about bisexual, then yes, I would, because I would like both guys and girls.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +3Reply

Another difference between bi and pans is that bisexuals generally have a gender preference while pansexuals do not.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +3Reply

Well you're attracted to girls, but would you be attracted to someone who was born biologically female but had a sex change operation?

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +2Reply

@B10ckH34d Gender isn't binary. I don't call myself bisexual because bi means two, and I'm attracted to more than two genders. I'm like nonbinary people as well as men and women.

I actually said transgender, which would include pre-op, and those who would rather not get any surgery done at all. And there are plenty of gay men who wouldn't date a post-op trans man. I'm only speaking in generalizations.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm still not sure if I understand. Let's use an analogy. If I like both apples and oranges, wouldn't I like an apple that looked like an orange and vice-versa?

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply