+587

it would be nice if sent text messages had a 5 minute "edit or delete" period, amirite?

JohnLynchs avatar
12 10
The voters have decided that JohnLynch is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Everyone would just overthink every message they sent

As if being able to communicate without being face to face and have time to think about what you're going to say as it is isn't enough

retsofgiants14s avatar retsofgiants14 Yeah You Are +13Reply

So they would take 5 minutes to actually send?

How about you just think about what you are going to say before you send it?

Maybe, but then it would take forever for a text to send and wait for a reply for. What if it's an urgent message and you can't call them at that moment, but they need that information or you need an answer right away?

@Mtrenchie Maybe, but then it would take forever for a text to send and wait for a reply for. What if it's an urgent message...

The message has already sent, but if the person receiving the message hasn't seen it within 5 min, one can delete or edit the text. Let's talk to AT&T about this proposition.

JohnLynchs avatar JohnLynch Yeah You Are +1Reply

Problem is, I usually realize how shitty a text message is about 5 hours after I send it, not 5 minutes. Weee common sense and I get along great <3

I propose Anthony takes charge of every cell phone company and implement this immediately!

Half the time, I'd like to give this a Fuck Yeah! Auto-correct and drunk goggles are the enemy.

SamanthaaJs avatar SamanthaaJ Yeah You Are 0Reply