+1,157

Mulan, the fact that you got him to fall in love with you when you were acting as a man, should send up a few red flags.. just sayin', amirite?

Madison_s avatar
84 19
The voters have decided that Madison_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Red Flags? China?
I see what you did there.

One could argue that she still had the same hormones and pheromones, and that some of her gestures toward him were definitely feminine. But then one would probably realize that one was debating a children's story and would stop so as not to look like an anal-retentive ass.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +28Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig One could argue that she still had the same hormones and pheromones, and that some of her gestures toward him were...

Not even just her body, sometimes the way she talked made her seem girly. Either way, it seemed like he wasn't fully aware of his feelings for her until after the huge battle.

i find it astonishing that most people don't know where the term "anal" comes from. I'm also impressed that you included retentive

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are -2Reply

Shang: "Mulan, I have something to tell you. I'm in lov..."
Mulan: "I love you too! And I'm a girl! Wait, did you say you were in love me before I told you I was a girl?"
Shang: "Uhhh...well...shit."

DurzoBlints avatar DurzoBlint Yeah You Are +13Reply
@1266386

Thank you! I love that comment of yours! haha :D

Madison_s avatar Madison_ Yeah You Are +9Reply

This Disney crap is annoying as hell, but this post is a BIG exception.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +11Reply
@eldorito This Disney crap is annoying as hell, but this post is a BIG exception.

Thank you!! :D Yeah, I agree! I take it back to the ooollddd disney stuff . d:

Madison_s avatar Madison_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

He only fell in love with her after she was revealed!! Lol sorry I just love that movie.

@madeyebeauty He only fell in love with her after she was revealed!! Lol sorry I just love that movie.

It's okay! Haha I stand Corrected. Doesn't he have feelings for her?

@Madison_ It's okay! Haha I stand Corrected. Doesn't he have feelings for her?

I think he liked her before she was revealed, but he only seemed to give her that certain look when she was acting girly. He liked her as a friend first, then unarticulated feelings later on, then he liked her at the end.

So my stupid phone won't let me "reply" to your comment but either way you're going to see this. SO, in response to your question, yes he has feelings for her, but only after it is revealed that she is a woman and she saves all of China. Before that he was just like whoa awesome warrior! Haha but your post is still very funny! :)

I think he kinda liked her, but it was more of an unarticulated crush at that point. He wasn't really in love with her until later. (maybe not even at the end of the movie, maybe he just really liked her at that point)

Just as Sebastian from "She's the Man" should be worried that Olivia fell in love with him when it was really his sister, Viola.