+559

It's annoying when attractive people are aware of how attractive they are, amirite?

Averys avatar
2 28
The voters have decided that Avery is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

or when when unattractive people aren't aware of how unattractive they are

@or when when unattractive people aren't aware of how unattractive they are

yes... how dare those less attractive peple act confident. they should just realize how ugly they are and feel worthless. so we can all feel better about ourselves...

@yes... how dare those less attractive peple act confident. they should just realize how ugly they are and feel...

@1271499 (Anonymous): I think what he meant to say was, he hates when ugly bitches act like they're all that. One thing I absolutely despise is when an ugly bitch has an arrogant attitude like she's soooo important.

Mr_Superfluouss avatar Mr_Superfluous Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Mr_Superfluous @1271499 (Anonymous): I think what he meant to say was, he hates when ugly bitches act like they're all that. One...

yeah but to me it's equally annoying when a pretty girl has that kind of attitude.
i get your point though. it's kind of more understandable if a pretty girl is full of herself, since she's constantly hearing how great she is. still, the comment above makes me sad.

Not always. It's only annoying when they're aware and they flaunt it. Attractive people shouldn't have to constantly act like they are unaware of the fact that they are attractive...

Usually the truly attractive people (meaning attractive inside AND out) don't realize how attractive they really are.

Jelly_Jars avatar Jelly_Jar Yeah You Are +16Reply

There's this really hot guy at my school that a lot of girls have fallen for(coughincluding mecough), but he's a complete douchebag and way too conceited for his level of attractiveness.

I don't know, if someone thinks they are attractive and are confident in themself, I find that to be attractive.

Don't be insecure, girl.

@Stuff Don't be insecure, girl.

WORK THAT PONYTAIL OWN THAT UPDOO

@fruit_loops WORK THAT PONYTAIL OWN THAT UPDOO

(I'm gonna look dumb if that's not what your talking about, buuuut) CAN I GETCHO NUMBAAAAHR?! :)

jNOMnoms avatar jNOMnom Yeah You Are +5Reply

It's not bad to have a positive self-image.

it's only annoying when they're OVERLY aware and they constantly flaunt it and hold it over everyone's heads acting like they're the center of the universe.

So true -.-

Or when really super pretty girls don't understand that they are gorgeous.

Agreed. They use it to manipulate people afterwards.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Good evening Godless sodomites. I'm giving you my golden idol self to worship. Kneel before your God, Babylon!

For girls that are constantly told they're pretty, it becomes hard not to expect that people think that, even if they don't see it themselves. It's kind of unavoidable