+274

It's annoying when the singer of your current favorite song has a voice totally out of your vocal range because then it's really hard to sing along, amirite?

DumblyDears avatar
2 15
The voters have decided that DumblyDear is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What's even worse is when you jump around the octaves so you can sing and your family makes fun of you for it

frenchhornists avatar frenchhornist Yeah You Are +4Reply

Sing along anyways? No one actually cares if it's not in the right key.

Then you sing harmonies!

livelovemusic12s avatar livelovemusic12 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I think of Kellin Quinn in Sleeping With Sirens. His range is absolutely ridiculous.

@TheVibeAlchemist I think of Kellin Quinn in Sleeping With Sirens. His range is absolutely ridiculous.

I always feel weird singing along with them because some songs start out where I can sing along and it's right and then it gets lower and I'm just like, "Shiit, not in my range!" and I tap out.

@Statefarm I always feel weird singing along with them because some songs start out where I can sing along and it's right and...

Haha, I knooww! I can never do the screaming vocals, and then when he starts singing, it's sooooo fucking high-pitched.

anyone think of Rocketeer?

Puroboricua13s avatar Puroboricua13 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Puroboricua13 anyone think of Rocketeer?

Well I thought of Ryan Tedder

Josh Ramsay anyone?

Mtrenchies avatar Mtrenchie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Mtrenchie Josh Ramsay anyone?

I try to sing along when he screams in "Haven't Had Enough" but my voice cracks every time.
By the way I love Marianas Trench too

On an unrelated note are you Canadian?

MissAwesomenesss avatar MissAwesomeness Yeah You Are +1Reply

I try to sing Rihanna but it's too low...:(

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Especially when you're a girl and you can't sing with the guy

chuckytheduckys avatar chuckytheducky Yeah You Are 0Reply