+115

Female orgasms feel so much better than male orgasms, amirite?

AppAwesomes avatar
1 52
The voters have decided that AppAwesome is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

How do you know what they both feel like? O.o

I'm not quite sure what a female orgasm is like, but I'm just going to take your world for it, assuming you've been through both somehow.

I believe you OP even though you aren't both. I mean girls basically have a seizure and legs twitch and can't keep quiet. For us guys, its just like "ahh, good stuff."

You forgot to solely address the post to hermaphrodites.

@Shadi You forgot to solely address the post to hermaphrodites.

They wouldn't know either. They have both parts but they don't both work.

@Lanz They wouldn't know either. They have both parts but they don't both work.

Excuse me? What do YOU mean they wouldn't know either? WHO is the RESIDENT HERMAPHRODITE HERE? I'll have YOU know that I have experienced both male and female orgasms before, as well as hermaphrodite orgasms! They all feel as natural as the day that God made me, mm-hmm! PRAISE JEEBUS!

-Trya

Orgasm, stupid auto correct!

lol. What if you had both at the same time?

Simon?

@1291331

What are the two types?

@1292022

Definitely wasnt smart enough to think that through. Gratzi.

How can anyone ever know the answer to this? If you're just basing this off of how females react (moaning..etc) I don't think that's valid..

@1291319

Not me, but I guess some girls fake it.

I dunno how you'd test this, but I'd assume its somewhat true. Guys get off every time, girls don't necessarily. It seems a lot more simple for guys. But who knows I guess.

Female orgasms last longer, and there is no mess involved.

I'm jelly :(

How could anyone be sure? It's impossible to have experienced both.

@How could anyone be sure? It's impossible to have experienced both.

You could hold your hand around both male and female sets of genitals when they have orgasms. Then you would know which feels better.

Curious, but can't say for sure. I've only had the female kind, seeing as I'm female. Bummer.

Male orgasms seem to be about five times better than my own. I mean, it seems like my boyfriend is going through such intense pleasure. While mine are good, I don't think they can compare to his.

To me it seems like a male orgasm would feel better, but intercourse feels better for the female.

@wobbuffet To me it seems like a male orgasm would feel better, but intercourse feels better for the female.

You think so? Because for females it can often be painful. For guys it just feels good all the time.

@wobbuffet You just haven't been having sex with the right guys.

I'm a virgin. But I've heard the first few times can hurt pretty bad.

@Chapstick I'm a virgin. But I've heard the first few times can hurt pretty bad.

It may hurt the first time, but it doesn't necessarily have to. If your hymen has been broken it won't really hurt, it'll just feel awkward having your muscles get used to it. And a lot of it depends on how big your vag is.
And once your body gets used to the nerve stimulation, it feels good, don't worry :)

also only around 30% of women orgasm from sex alone, so guys probably have the advantage there.

I like to feel a female's organism on my dick!

@1291221

A kidney is an organ, not an organism or an orgasm.

@1292074

*amoeba...
this is really weird because it's so long ago.

@1292074

then
fetish

Sorry. It's too much fun being a dick.

penis penis penis penis, I am queen of vagina. queen of vaga vagina.