+275

If you step back, you find you're relatively satisfied with your life; however, you also seem to find that still some part of you is lacking or missing to some extent. amirite?

lovelys avatar
4 14
The voters have decided that lovely is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I stepped back and realized I was missing friends.

Also, if you step back, you'll find that your new location is exactly one step behind your original position.

Lighten_Ups avatar Lighten_Up Yeah You Are +1Reply

This is really vague and easily applicable to many people, despite many different circumstances. I find it hard to disagree with this but, because I believe that this is posted in an unfair format, I am saying No Way.

@sestrada16 This is really vague and easily applicable to many people, despite many different circumstances. I find it hard to...

Posts like "you are breathing" or "you are on the internet, amirite?" are the posts specifically made to get easy YYAs, not this one.

@DanielJames Posts like "you are breathing" or "you are on the internet, amirite?" are the posts specifically made to get easy...

I disagree. Step back and think about a situation in which this post is untrue other than a person being seriously depressed

@sestrada16 I disagree. Step back and think about a situation in which this post is untrue other than a person being seriously...

I agree that this is a generic statement that can apply to almost anyone, but that doesn't mean the OP intentionallly tried to gather up easy YYAs. But anywho

i tried to make it vague. i tried to make it a universal statement. fine if you want to dislike it because of the author's intent, but it's interesting to see how alike we are

lovelys avatar lovely Yeah You Are 0Reply
@lovely i tried to make it vague. i tried to make it a universal statement. fine if you want to dislike it because of the...

Good of you to be honest. In my opinion, it's more interesting to see what details and core values are universal.

@sestrada16 Good of you to be honest. In my opinion, it's more interesting to see what details and core values are universal.

sure, that makes perfectly good sense. it's just nice to see that affirmation that those enormous feelings, bloated within us, making us feel more like tiny details than people, are really sensations that everyone can relate to.

lovelys avatar lovely Yeah You Are +1Reply

What I really need is a three wolf moon shirt.