+1,286

Masturbating in the bathroom of a plane is hijacking, amirite?

pb55020s avatar Jokes & Humour
68 135
The voters have decided that pb55020 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pretty much anywhere in the plane, not just the bathroom.

Especially the cock pit hello smilie.

@1282441

Like cannibalism, which is frowned upon in most societies.

@Like cannibalism, which is frowned upon in most societies.

(Your+name+(optional)): Well not particularly considering usually cannibalism involves murder.

Lolitas avatar Lolita No Way -1Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig Unless you get at the body after the murderer has finished with it.

But there still has to be some law enforcing the fact that you can't take people's bodies for a certain use without permission from the deceased.

Lolitas avatar Lolita No Way +4Reply
@Lolita (Your+name+(optional)): Well not particularly considering usually cannibalism involves murder.

Well, not necessarily. What if you found a dead guy and you just thought he would taste good so you took a bite? Frowned upon, but you technically didn't kill him . . .

@AwkwardMoments1 Well, not necessarily. What if you found a dead guy and you just thought he would taste good so you took a bite?...

I mean I would totes do it...but that's assault :( unless...unless they gave you permission. That's my type of guy.

Lolitas avatar Lolita No Way -2Reply
@Lolita I mean I would totes do it...but that's assault :( unless...unless they gave you permission. That's my type of guy.

Hmmm . . . Okay, what if your Grampa wrote in his will that he wanted to be dinner when he died rather than being burried or cremated?

@1294174

Are you talking to me?

@1282441

Frowned upon like masturbating on a airpl...oh wait.

@1282441

www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/fbi/airborne-masturbator-pleads-guilty-849206
Apparently it is illegal.

So is rubbing one out after smoking pot

How awkward would it be if someone actually hijacked the plane while you were masturbating. "Get out of the bathroom were hijacking this plane!" "No... I'm hijacking..."

Nonsense_Narwhals avatar Nonsense_Narwhal Yeah You Are +37Reply
@The best part is that the security wouldn't be able to detect your 'weapons'...

(Your+name+(optional)): not unless the tsa molest you before you get on the plane

And if the plane encounters turbulence at the same time you ejaculate.....

everyone is technically fucked.

@1293091

Nope, but everyone near is covered in his love seed.

So climaxing would be called "skymaxing"? ;)

pb55020 must be giving better blow jobs than polarthebear..wary smilie

@pb55020 must be giving better blow jobs than polarthebear..

Obviously. It's his second in three days.

On a plane, people would find that to be extremely hi-eratic

@1294594

really? for what?

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are 0Reply

posts on urbandictionary.com

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +13Reply

Both of the last POTD's by pb55020 have involved the word "high," and they've been in the last 3 days.

OMG HOW COOL IS MY STORY, BRO?!?!?!?!?!!?1

this is funny

@1294400

I read "I came" then stopped.

@1294400

No, this is...

that way both you and your hand can join the mile high club

HOLY SHIT THIS IS YOUR SECOND POTD IN THE LAST 3 DAYS!

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +6Reply

This post would only be better if he used "spanking the monkey" to mean masturbating.

steelerman113s avatar steelerman113 Yeah You Are +4Reply

And finding good material to assist with masturbation should require a lojack!

Hahahaha

@Lolita Hahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

@Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Hahahahahaha

hahahahhah

@Lolita hahahahhah

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Masturbating in the bathroom of a plane is disgusting,amirite?

Also while high

It's safe to assume that OP is a male.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@pb55020 Way to assume shit about OP.

That's not assuming "shit", it's assuming a sex. Nothing negative.

teheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

magicmaddys avatar magicmaddy Yeah You Are -7Reply
@magicmaddy teheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

This, my dears, is why you should never take drugs. You'll end up like this guy.

ewww who does that stuff??

@Lolita I do.

I now pronounce you man and wife.

You may now kiss the grass hopperr

@Lolita I do.

im gonna laugh when a stewerdes comes in there and you get in trouble.

@athletic_turtle im gonna laugh when a stewerdes comes in there and you get in trouble.

Flight attendant*

And they generally don't barge in on someone using the bathroom... They'd probably get fired pretty quickly.

Your stupid. You're just jacking off. Not takeingvover the fuckin plane OP, your an idiot

@Your stupid. You're just jacking off. Not takeingvover the fuckin plane OP, your an idiot

It was obviously meant that you're jacking off while high up in a plane.... so it's hijacking. (High-Jacking)

@It was obviously meant that you're jacking off while high up in a plane.... so it's hijacking. (High-Jacking)

I feel like you're the same person commenting two exact opposite things, hoping one of them will have a high love rate, but if you're not then the first anon isn't an idiot just a troll

@Lolita I have a feeling you've done exactly that before.

Nah, everybody knows you never go full anon. Check it out. Me, http://www.amirite.net/534280 look anon, act anon, not anon. No credit, lots of negatives. Stupid, sho'. Not anon. You know http://www.amirite.net/496759 stupid, yes. Wrong, maybe. Trying to get help on homework. But I didn't get any help and I ended up learning a lot that day. That ain't anon. http://www.amirite.net/478539 infantile, yes. Anon, no. Never go full anon. You don't buy that? Look at http://www.amirite.net/582976 Remember? Went full anon, went home empty handed....

@KickAss I feel like you're the same person commenting two exact opposite things, hoping one of them will have a high love...

Left it anon because I didn't want him/her getting all pissy at me personally. It's my way of saying "Don't shoot the messenger". Also I don't really comment much, so a score doesn't really matter to me. I was just attempting to get the point of the post across.~

I like how you use you're/your a total off three times and you only get one right.

Normas avatar Norma Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Norma I like how you use you're/your a total off three times and you only get one right.

I love how you commented on someone's poor grammar, yet failed to realize that the correct word is 'of', not 'off'.

Ah, the hypocrisy.

@1292984

Just because I'm annoying, doesn't mean I'm an idiot. It just makes me annoying.

@1293131

What makes you say I'm an idiot?

@1293237

Which includes...

@1293131

*an. Double retard.

@1292984

How would you know if it was a typo and they didn't just use the wrong word? Retard

@afternooner How would you know if it was a typo and they didn't just use the wrong word? Retard

While I do agree with you, calling someone else a retard doesn't make you look any more respectable, and actually kind of makes you seem childish.

@afternooner Thanks for your input, your opinion means the world to me, little girl.

If your picture is any indication of your future, then you're welcome, soon-to-be-homeless.

@Eminna If your picture is any indication of your future, then you're welcome, soon-to-be-homeless.

LOL too bad you're a nobody and you have no idea what my picture is. You wanna talk about pictures? Ok, wanna tell us why you edited the fuck out of yours? It's to hide your disfigurements, isn't it? You must be that one girl that uses photo-editing software to make herself look like she ISN'T an ugly troll.

@afternooner LOL too bad you're a nobody and you have no idea what my picture is. You wanna talk about pictures? Ok, wanna tell...

Wait...isn't there a minimum age to use this site? Nonetheless, your immaturity is embarrassing.

Come back in a few years.

Lolitas avatar Lolita No Way +4Reply
@afternooner And who are you? That's right, a nobody. No one cares what you think, stupid woman.

To figure out my name you look under my comment. The mechanisms to this website aren't very complicated. Also, I'm not really a woman. So maybe "stupid adolescent girl" would suit me better?

Lolitas avatar Lolita No Way +3Reply

That's funny considering that's actually how I look, since it was taken from my phone, which is why there's some random blue light, and uploaded to my gmail. Any others I've posted, I look the same, so your "argument" is invalid. But hey, thanks for thinking I look SO good that you think it's edited. You're making yourself look stupid and immature, and it seems like you're the only troll here. Bye!

@Eminna That's funny considering that's actually how I look, since it was taken from my phone, which is why there's some...

HA I never said you looked good. The fact that it's not edited is even worse, considering you're saying that's how you look in real life. Maybe you SHOULD start editing. Do something about that nose of yours

@afternooner HA I never said you looked good. The fact that it's not edited is even worse, considering you're saying that's how...

I'd rather not edit my pictures and give people a false sense of how I look. Thanks for pointing out my flaws, though, as if I didn't already see them.