+1,151

It's annoying how women's dress pants often don't have pockets. Just because i'm classy as fuck doesn't mean I don't have shit that I need to carry around with me, amirite?

fatimas avatar Jokes & Humour
160 20
The voters have decided that fatima is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All of mine have fake pockets in lieu of real ones that could actually serve a purpose; those tailors are all sons of britches.

If only there was some glorious invention designed for women to carry something when pockets are not available. It could be a sort of stand-alone pocket. One that women could carry with them. A special pocket that could go with this fancy pair of dress pants that you are wearing. If only there was something of that nature...

@Shadi If only there was some glorious invention designed for women to carry something when pockets are not available. It...

(Chauncy Pickles): Having a purse is an invitation to be easily robbed, inconvenient at times, requires more care than pockets, takes up unnecessary space, can be quite expensive, needs to match your clothes(which pockets would naturally do already), and is prone to getting lost/forgotten/etc. And the really comfy ones are usually deemed "inappropriate" for formal attire =(.

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are +6Reply

(Chauncy Pickles): Seems a bit of an overkill if all you have are your keys and a cell phone.

detectivenerds avatar detectivenerd Yeah You Are +5Reply

the wording of this post cracked me up

exactly how classy is fuck?

This sounds like something Jenna Marbles would say...

@AnnDeeva This sounds like something Jenna Marbles would say...

oh my gosh...I feel so honored! I love Jenna Marbles!

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are +2Reply

why not just have your butler carry it around for you?

Personally I think skirts are classier. But to each their own...

This reminds me of a "Sorority Girl Problem" if you've read any of those hhaha.

CallMeKSs avatar CallMeKS Yeah You Are 0Reply

You don't sound classy to me. Sounds like you lost your Marbles.

PURSE

classy women don't curse.