-240

Getting up at 6 in the morning is fun because you get to watch early morning television. amirite?

MR_s avatar
3 12
The voters have decided that MR_ is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I was seven I got up really early one day because I wanted to see what was on PBS before Arthur. I was hoping for some equally awesome kids show, but instead I got the painter who occasionally kept small animals in his pocket.
Disappointing.

@FlyingGuineaPig When I was seven I got up really early one day because I wanted to see what was on PBS before Arthur. I was hoping...

Bob Ross? You didn't like Bob Ross? I had no idea there were people in this world who didn't like Bob Ross.

I think you need a few more happy little clouds if you were disappointed by Bob Ross.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +3Reply

Getting up at 4 am is fun because you can watch Girls Gone Wild, amirite?

When you're in 1st grade maybe

@PurpleZebra When you're in 1st grade maybe

who said i wasnt in first grade?

MR_s avatar MR_ Yeah You Are -3Reply

There's approximately zero interesting things on TV at 6 in the morning.

Or staying up till 6 in the morning.

cmonsters avatar cmonster Yeah You Are 0Reply

getting home at 6 in the morning makes early morning television waaaay more entertaining

...

I like getting up at 6 in the morning, but not to watch TV. It's because I don't think being slightly more alert in the mornings is worth an hour of my life.