+227

When you can type really fast without looking and with minimal typos, you always get surprised looks from people who then proceed to ask you questions about your amazing typing abilities like, "Wow! Where did you learn to do that?!", amirite?

_Jojo_s avatar
7 10
The voters have decided that _Jojo_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

people say its really weird how fast i can text, and its very abnormal. haha

lax333s avatar lax333 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@lax333 people say its really weird how fast i can text, and its very abnormal. haha

I'm so impressed when I see people texting fast where you have to use the numbers to spell things. My phone has a QWERTY keyboard, so I can text fast on that...just not as fast as you probably can, lol

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are -1Reply
@_Jojo_ I'm so impressed when I see people texting fast where you have to use the numbers to spell things. My phone has a...

I can acclimate quickly to any phone with a full keyboard, as long as it isn't touchscreen.

DeezNutss avatar DeezNuts Yeah You Are -1Reply
@DeezNuts I can acclimate quickly to any phone with a full keyboard, as long as it isn't touchscreen.

Cool, I wouldn't say that I acclimate...quickly, lol. I don't text that much, but I'm able to text fast because I know the QWERTY keyboard like the back of my hand. I HATE typing with touchscreen keyboards! I end up using the auto correct most of the time because of all of the typos I get.

oh, no...i dont use the number keypad... thats insane when people can type like that! i use a qwerty kepad, but im insanely fast on that

lax333s avatar lax333 Yeah You Are -1Reply

Learn how to do what? Type really fast? Or not make typos?

I'm pretty sure he put "and" in between those two, making it mean both.