+571

a three-eyed monkey proclaiming "Hi, I'm Paul" really brings back memories of when you enjoyed waking up early on Saturdays to watch cartoons, amirite?

blackjaguar25s avatar
21 16
The voters have decided that blackjaguar25 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I feel like this post would baffle future generations.

morganioos avatar morganioo Yeah You Are +52Reply

Good ol' Jim Neut.

insachels avatar insachel Yeah You Are +20Reply

So does the old 'Billionfold' superhero guy and the "FREDERATOR" thing too. :D

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are +16Reply

I used to think he said, "Hi, I'm tall!"
wary smilie

lightningflash2s avatar lightningflash2 Yeah You Are +14Reply

Aw man, I remember that :')

Jelly_Jars avatar Jelly_Jar Yeah You Are +11Reply

At first I was like "lolwat?" Then I said it out loud a few times whilst picturing a three-eyes monkey saying it, and it all came back to me.

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are +9Reply

When i read this post, I totally heard the exact voice he says it in :P

cmaries avatar cmarie Yeah You Are +4Reply

Aww I miss those days. Those shows were the best.

Now I feel old D;

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +3Reply

Hi, I'm Paul!

Does anyone remember the time that Paul went missing? I'm just curious, because I remember telling my sister about it and she called me a liar until I cried.

nantsingonyamas avatar nantsingonyama Yeah You Are 0Reply
@nantsingonyama Does anyone remember the time that Paul went missing? I'm just curious, because I remember telling my sister about...

I don't recall...I feel like there might have been a few episodes that he didn't appear...

blackjaguar25s avatar blackjaguar25 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@blackjaguar25 I don't recall...I feel like there might have been a few episodes that he didn't appear...

It was just like an empty jungle and an announcer said "where's Paul?".

nantsingonyamas avatar nantsingonyama Yeah You Are +4Reply

I remember that alien monkey, but I disagree with the rest of the post.

@Nacklefoodle I remember that alien monkey, but I disagree with the rest of the post.

it was definitely on the later end of the era of good cartoons. I'm sorry that this post doesn't mention beavis and butthead.

@it was definitely on the later end of the era of good cartoons. I'm sorry that this post doesn't mention beavis and...

Wut. I just mean there were never Saturday morning cartoons in my country, either that or nobody knew about it. Cartoons were just on the cartoon channel, 24/7.