+184

You have some great ideas for new inventions, but you just don't know how to create them. amirite?

Agiles avatar
2 10
The voters have decided that Agile is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Treadmill with 3D goggles that simulate walking/running on a trail anywhere in the world

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +7Reply

Ah yes :3 .. I dream of making a device that you put on the table, that cools down your drink. Ice tabs tend to melt and make your drink all watery, and that sucks!

ifailedmymathss avatar ifailedmymaths Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ifailedmymaths Ah yes :3 .. I dream of making a device that you put on the table, that cools down your drink. Ice tabs tend to...

So like, ice that never melts? There should be a time limit on that though because if ice never melted that'd be a problem.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are +2Reply

No, more like a transportable minifridge :)

... oh wait, that already exists :( ..... too bad when you have those great ideas and then you find out they already exists

Hmm...what about like....something that can stretch, kind of like clay but it doesn't break, and there's a thermostat inside the whole thing, but you can control the thermostat from the outside.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are -1Reply