+211

The thing about most popular people is, they usually only have a couple of friends: the other popular people, amirite?

Darksided_Deaths avatar
2 6
The voters have decided that Darksided_Death is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My high school was the complete opposite. The popular people were all actually nice and had friends in almost all the different groups. They even made some of the special needs students popular. I feel like movies lied to me by making it look like popular people were all douche bags that were mean to everyone.

No, the "popular kids" come in packs of like 10, all dating one another.

Um, not really. Otherwise they're not popular. That's kind of the definition.

The popular people at my school all have tons of friends. Each other. As well as their less popular friends. And a few of them are friends with some "losers" too.

u r so right!!

And most people usually don't like those popular people...

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are -2Reply

1.
regarded with favor, approval, or affection by people in general: a popular preacher.
2.
regarded with favor, approval, or affection by an acquaintance or acquaintances: He's not very popular with me just now.
3.
of, pertaining to, or representing the people, especially the common people: popular discontent.
4.
of the people as a whole, especially of all citizens of a nation or state qualified to participate in an election: popular suffrage; the popular vote; popular representation.
5.
prevailing among the people generally: a popular superstition.

This post uses #1, so let's go with that. If someone only has a couple of friends, and they're all in the same group and don't hang out with any other group, they're not popular. They're a clique.