+265

You've tried to "capitalize" numbers by using the shift key, but it just ends up being a bunch of symbols because you can't actually capitalize numbers, amirite?

Neenas avatar Internet & Apps
5 6
The voters have decided that Neena is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You should write a thesis paper on your ground-breaking discovery.

SEVEN. there.

I kinda wish there was a super caps so if you are excited and yelling in text and you wanted something to sounder even louder ^-^

KellyLynchs avatar KellyLynch Yeah You Are +1Reply

Numbers already look like they're capitalized. What we need are lowercase numbers.

This also really sucks when you are trying to talk in a "yelling" matter and there is a number in there, it sounds stupid. Here, look:
WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW UP? I TOLD YOU THE MOVIE WAS AT 7:45 ABOUT 67 TIMES!

@This also really sucks when you are trying to talk in a "yelling" matter and there is a number in there, it sounds...

WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW UP? I TOLD YOU THE MOVIE WAS AT QUARTER TO EIGHT ABOUT SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES!