+2,076

Nobody likes the guy who stands in the corner of the elevator, hoarding the buttons. Then he asks; what floor? And he smiles, like he's doing you a favor. I WANNA HIT THE BUTTON, amirite?

kayla_renees avatar
227 101
The voters have decided that kayla_renee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People who do that really push my buttons.

HastyCroissants avatar HastyCroissant Yeah You Are +93Reply
@HastyCroissant People who do that really push my buttons.

This, at the moment, is quite possibly the best comment on the page. Not trying to hard, but still relevant and slightly funny. y smilie

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +17Reply

People who talk about pushing buttons are FAGGOTS.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Favvkes its not exclusively MLIA dude. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ftw

It's still an MLIA-type word, used mostly on there, dude. "I dressed as a penguin and made a lightsaber penguin play. penguins FTW!!!!"

@Favvkes except FTW is not the annoying part of that statement

Like I said, it's associated with MLIA so I think of that site when I see or hear the word. & I still consider it the annoying part because it's all 1 sentence connected with the ftw.

LMAO that makes 'him' sound so creepy... funny thing, he usually is..

sydpinks avatar sydpink Yeah You Are +40Reply
@sydpink LMAO that makes 'him' sound so creepy... funny thing, he usually is..

a giant, orange octopus, with a tutu and a cowboy hat, eating an apple dipped in caramel and a piece of french toast, while having a catch with his friend, Jeremy.

Sorry, just completing the sentence for you.

Why the quotes around "him"? Are you sexist? Is he a figment of my imagination? Is he a spirit that haunts all hotel elevators and disappears as soon as you leave, making you fear for your life and pace around your hotel room for hours and hours upon end, causing part of your brain to go numb and have you suffer from a stroke and heart attak while masturbating in the shower?

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +21Reply
@Chromana Mmmm... creepy...

What the hell is that at the end of your sentence?

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1468231

Just hover over it, like all the other emoticons, to find out.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply

"What button? THIS BUTTON, BITCH" punch

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +27Reply
@I_Predict_A_Riot "What button? THIS BUTTON, BITCH" punch

"Oh shit. I missed...Floor 12 please."

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +46Reply

Just point in between a couple buttons and say "That one."

Roys avatar Roy Yeah You Are +27Reply

I know right! The nerve of those people, trying to be helpful. People today make me sick.

you just described my whole life.

TheSexyWaffles avatar TheSexyWaffle Yeah You Are +16Reply
@amiritesucksnow You must have a pretty boring life then.

What, standing on elevators all day while someone else pushes the button isn't fun? I do it every Sunday, right after watching the dew on the grass form and before counting all the wood planks in my entire house.

@lonely_jew Well I have to make sure it doesn't, don't I?

Interesting story: One Sunday I was counting the wooden planks in my house (interesting how our routines coincide) when I noticed that there was one plank fewer than usual. I thought nothing of it, until next Sunday, when the count was even lower than the previous Sunday. So I set up security cameras in my house and it turned out a brazen little dwarf had been prying wooden planks out of our attic roof in order to build himself a small shelter on the corner.

@TheSexyWaffle you just described my whole life.

Now that you mention it, the guy is usually a waffle that happens to be very sexy.

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are +12Reply

You don't know me. How dare you state my personal business in such a public forum?

Push him out of the way, hit all the buttons.....then run out and laugh :D

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +13Reply
@1467450

Your sister sounds like a brat.

@1467654

I'd say a 3-inch tall person has every right to obsess over pushing elevator buttons.

@1467901

Well, you are 4'9".

@You sound like an arse.

You are an arse.

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are +2Reply
@BurnyBurn You are an arse.

I'm not the one talking shit about a three year old to her sister. So OK. Creative comment.

@AntiJokeChicken Please tell me how I could possibly know that she was three.

You don't need to know she's three. If you talk shit about someone's sister, to their sister, you're an arse.

@You don't need to know she's three. If you talk shit about someone's sister, to their sister, you're an arse.

Well while I'm on the site where everyone shares their opinions, I like to share my opinion.

@AntiJokeChicken Well while I'm on the site where everyone shares their opinions, I like to share my opinion.

I never said you couldn't. But sense you said that, I'm allowed to be of the opinion that you're an arse.

@AntiJokeChicken Good, but I don't understand why you have to hide behind anonymous.

-sigh- anon attacks are a last resort. I make everything anon, because last time I didn't I had users stalking my comments and arguing with me on every single one. Too many notifications! Now they have no profile to track me to.

@AntiJokeChicken A last resort to what? I was making a new point.

Exactly. You think it's a point. It's a stupid last resort people go to when they wanna find something to attack the other person.

I know a guy who can help you with these violent tendencies.

@1467001

HOW DARE YOU??? You're not the only one who likes to hit buttons! It's because of people like you that we have these wars and murders. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO LIKES HITTING BUTTONS! angry smilie

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +14Reply

It takes so much effort to press the button. I'd rather someone else does it if they offer.

enders avatar ender No Way -5Reply
@ender It takes so much effort to press the button. I'd rather someone else does it if they offer.

It also takes a lot of effort to breathe. Why don't you take a break for a while? I'll do it for you.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Favvkes It also takes a lot of effort to breathe. Why don't you take a break for a while? I'll do it for you.

That's so kind of you!! Thanks!

I guess it's very cool in this crowd to enjoy pressing buttonz

enders avatar ender No Way 0Reply
@ender That's so kind of you!! Thanks! I guess it's very cool in this crowd to enjoy pressing buttonz

Apparently it's really cool in your croud to be such in incompetent fuck you think pressing a button is effort. Are you American? (I'm allowed to say that, I'm American)

@Apparently it's really cool in your croud to be such in incompetent fuck you think pressing a button is effort. Are...

FYI, your comment literally makes no sense. I think you're asking me if I think it's cool to be "an incompetent fuck" and that "I think pressing a button is effort". But because you put "fuck" and "you" together, I read it as "fuck you" and was confused. Why were you cursing me out? Oh, you just think I'm "in incompetent fuck."

So I'm sorry that you have to insult Americans because I'm lazy and am more than happy to tell Mr. Creepy Man my floor number so I don't have to reach over a bunch of people awkwardly to press my button. It's so much easier to let him do it for me.

I bet people on MLIA enjoy pressing the elevator buttons as well.

enders avatar ender No Way +2Reply
@You have a long POV.

You don't have a large enough brain to read 8 sentences. You should probably start studying for the SATs now, since I'm assuming you're 13 years old and can't read.

enders avatar ender No Way 0Reply
@No, I can't read, thanks for reminding me, asshole.

Wow, you've mastered the concept of commas! Congrats!

enders avatar ender No Way +1Reply

They are being nice. Quit being an ungrateful bitch and accept the kindness.

@AntiJokeChicken Go on.

Bitches aren't the only ones that need their elevator buttons pressed.

That is the point of the post.

@AntiJokeChicken Go on.

She means that pushing the button is fun and that she wants to. Most people find pushing the buttons fun, probably the reason for him hogging them.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +11Reply
@AntiJokeChicken Go on.

I love how expectant that sounded.

Not to be fanboyish, or anything. (Unfortunately I was.)