+197

It's ridiculous that on fml if somebody's post mentions that they smoke, they'll always be at least one comment saying they deserved it for being a smoker. Smoking a cigarette doesn't make you a terrible person any more that being fat does. amirite?

gbgkgdgfus avatar
2 14
The voters have decided that gbgkgdgfu is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

True, but I can't stand when people smoke around babies.

@steelerman113 True, but I can't stand when people smoke around babies.

Who said that every smoker smokes around babies?

@Who said that every smoker smokes around babies?

No one. Who said that he/she inferred that every smoker smokes around babies?

@No one. Who said that he/she inferred that every smoker smokes around babies?

Well I was jsut wondering because in the post it just mentioned people who smoke. It had nothing to do with smoking in front of babies.

Nobody's ever died of second-hand fat. I don't even think it exists.

@Nobody's ever died of second-hand fat. I don't even think it exists.

Actually you have a 70% chance of being overweight or obese if your parents are. It's about the environment you grew up in.

Please. On FML you get "ydi for existing."

Plus, not all people who smoke can't help it. Some are idiot teenagers doing it to look cool. Some are doing it for attention, etc. Just the way some fat people are fat because they were greedy (not all. But some). The only difference is that nobody ever got fat to look cool.

what does being fat have to do with smoking?

LookingForMargos avatar LookingForMargo Yeah You Are +2Reply
@KickAss If you smoke, you will get fat and you will die

I think the OP was saying that being fat has its own health risks and hazards. Which, in a way, is true, but smoking not only harms the smoker himself, but also gives the risk of secondhand smoke poisoning to passerbys. In fact, about 10% of people who are fat are fat because of a natural slow metabolic rate or genetics.

That's debatable

Fat people are terrible.

I don't look down on smokers. I do, however, look down on smokers who smoke with babies/kids in their car with the windows all rolled up.