+248

It'd be weird if we had hair like dogs and cats, so that certain areas on our head grew brown hair and another area grew blonde, amirite?

Madies avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that Madie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Quite a few girls have carpets that don't match the drapes, if you catch my drift.

It just naturally happens.

@_Z_ Quite a few girls have carpets that don't match the drapes, if you catch my drift. It just naturally happens.

Yeah, my boyfriend has brown hair on his head, but his leg hair is ginger aha

Liloquands avatar Liloquand Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Liloquand Yeah, my boyfriend has brown hair on his head, but his leg hair is ginger aha

My dad is blonde, but his facial hair goes brown and his eyebrows are ginger.

Yeah, random.

sometimes that sort of happens like. a guy has brown hair on his head but red hair on his face.

I know this little kid who was born with a big white patch of hair on the front of her head. Now that shes older she just has really pretty natural highlights

I'm a ginger and I have a natural streak of dark brown on the side of my head. (It actually looks pretty cool, and people always assume I dye it.) I know other people with streaks of white, gray, brown, and even bald patches at young ages. It's not too common, but multicolored hair does happen.

when I was little I had a blonde streak.