+157

You can tell how intelligent someone is by how they talk. Like, if they use the same phrases over and over again they probably aren't that smart, amirite?

Madies avatar
4 3
The voters have decided that Madie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Some people have a harder time speaking and stutter and repeat things (such as me) but are actually pretty smart, and on the other hand some people can speak a great deal and not know what the heck they are saying

@MissAwesomeness Some people have a harder time speaking and stutter and repeat things (such as me) but are actually pretty smart...

Oh, I don't mean stuttering and stuff, I mean not being able to really be a part of the conversation. Like, it's mostly you talking and the other person is just like "Yeah" "Uh-hum" "Oh, really?" I like to talk to people who can talk back to me lol.

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are +2Reply