+226

The world wouldn't really change all that much if cryptids like Bigfoot or the loch ness monster were found/real, except that we'd have a few new species, amirite?

Giganotorex273s avatar
0 21
The voters have decided that Giganotorex273 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I always wonder about that. Like what would one of those guys who's dedicated to finding bigfoot do? It would be like "oh we caught him. so uh, now what?"

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +5Reply
@eastcoast I always wonder about that. Like what would one of those guys who's dedicated to finding bigfoot do? It would be...

That's how I thought this up actually. I was watching finding Bigfoot & was thinking, ok so what happens if they do catch him? There are still so many animals we haven't found yet

Giganotorex273s avatar Giganotorex273 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Honey do you know who the Rake is? [shudder]

Vitaes avatar Vitae No Way +2Reply
@Vitae Honey do you know who the Rake is? [shudder]

i Hate you,i looked him up and was freaked out!

TheSexyWaffles avatar TheSexyWaffle Yeah You Are +2Reply
@TheSexyWaffle i Hate you,i looked him up and was freaked out!

I probably should have put up some kind of warning not to look him up. :/ I actually spent the night I read about him awake. d smilie

Vitaes avatar Vitae No Way 0Reply

I hate you for that...I just had to look him up, and now I won't sleep for a while.

Who is it? I'm too much of a pussy to look it up now.

@Who is it? I'm too much of a pussy to look it up now.

tscary;dr version is basically he's some scary-ass monster who wakes you up in the middle of the night and kills your family while you watch. :/

Vitaes avatar Vitae No Way 0Reply

After reading the responses I'm not googling that d smilie

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply

The world WOULD change because all of the Scooby-Doo movies would now be void.

drhannahs avatar drhannah Yeah You Are +2Reply

But the Loch Ness Monster IS real.

@H14L11P But the Loch Ness Monster IS real.

Try and prove it please, I don't want an argument, just the reasoning of why you believe

Giganotorex273s avatar Giganotorex273 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Giganotorex273 Try and prove it please, I don't want an argument, just the reasoning of why you believe

Well, I don't want to ramble so... there's no proof that she doesn't exist. Some scientists took sonor images and got a good one of the flipper. You can Google it. You can't edit one of those images. Also, I'm Scottish, so it's just near and dear to my roots I guess.

@H14L11P Well, I don't want to ramble so... there's no proof that she doesn't exist. Some scientists took sonor images and...

Woooo go Scottish pride! I believe in the Loch Ness Monster. And have you heard of the monster catfish in a loch in Scotland, that was like 5 feet long, and 200-350lbs?