+231

It feels weird viewing a web site on the mobile version when you're on a normal computer, amirite?

RunThePacifics avatar Internet & Apps
1 6
The voters have decided that RunThePacific is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not sure if Llamas have the same views as humans, but aren't the Amish not supposed to use computers? Seems kinda hypocritical.

@Mario I'm not sure if Llamas have the same views as humans, but aren't the Amish not supposed to use computers? Seems...

SSSHHHHH!!!!!! I can't let Father Boaab hear that I'm using the computer, or I'll be shunned!

RunThePacifics avatar RunThePacific Yeah You Are -1Reply

Haha you guys are probably the same person, considering Amish_Llama replied 10 seconds later...

@HUletthedogsout7 Haha you guys are probably the same person, considering Amish_Llama replied 10 seconds later...

actually we aren't. i happened to be on at the time mario posted the comment, so i got the clicked on the notification as soon as i got it and replied. I'm not an attention whore.

RunThePacifics avatar RunThePacific Yeah You Are +1Reply