+263

Half of the shows on the History Channel have no signifigance to history whatsoever, amirite?

CatMans avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that CatMan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just like how MTV never plays music anymore?

Same with other networks like the Discovery or science channels. I'm so sick of shit like Deadliest Swamp Road Fuckers

Take2s avatar Take2 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Not How the States Got Their States! Love that show! (I'm literally watching it on Hulu right now)

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are +2Reply

I flippin' love the history channel :)

I once watched a show on the history channel about what would happen to the world once humans were gone. I couldn't work out why it was on the history channel, considering it was the future and not the past.

@Kaitlyn I once watched a show on the history channel about what would happen to the world once humans were gone. I couldn't...

I'm pretty sure that at some point in the past, there weren't any humans. That show is meant to analyze how long it would take for the world to erase all traces of humankind and revert to its pre-human state.

Like Pawn Stars and American Pickers and American Restoration? (gotta admit I love Pawn Stars and American Pickers though)

slytherinangels avatar slytherinangel Yeah You Are +1Reply

Most TV shows have no significance.

But that's the beauty of it, EVERYTHING is history.

You mean Ancient Aliens aren't really significant? LOL

Walt_OReaguns avatar Walt_OReagun Yeah You Are 0Reply