+192

Girls: Your sex life is a private matter and you don't like to discuss it openly with most people you know. This gets even more private if you're in a long and stable relationship with someone, amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar Relationships
2 16
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This site is riddled with virgins.

@Montana This site is riddled with virgins.

More than half the people here haven't even been kissed.

@More than half the people here haven't even been kissed.

That's what they want you to think. I think there's some psychological defense mechanism where you block out bad memories. Of Pedobear. wary smilie

Says the person who looks like she's about 10.

My friends always beg me to tell them if I've gone further than kissing with my boyfriend. I don't understand why it really matters if I have or haven't.

I'd tell everyone if you fingered me.

It's just sex.

Wow. I'm open with my sex life with my friends. I tell them a lot but obviously some stuff is just too personal lol.

I meant talking about it outside your couple.

Apparently not; I didn't say a word to anyone and apparently most people believed that me and him had sex, which we didn't. -_-

Not all girls. One of my friends tells everyone her business, but it's her business so she has the right to.

Do you mean you don't even discuss it with your partner? Cuz that's not good

@Do you mean you don't even discuss it with your partner? Cuz that's not good

"most people" probably doesn't include the person you're doing it with.