+298

It's pretty stupid how airports have Best Buy vending machines. 'Cause you know while I'm waiting for my flight I think I'll buy a Nintendo DS... amirite?

BlueSparks avatar Countries & Places
6 16
The voters have decided that BlueSpark is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thats actually a cool idea. To bad I never walk around with like 200 in cash.

You can actually buy a DS in a vending machine? How come I've never heard of this? I'll have to start carrying that 200 some dollars around just in case...

@detectivenerd You can actually buy a DS in a vending machine? How come I've never heard of this? I'll have to start carrying...

I can imagine feeding that through the machine if it's as sensitive as many other vending machines. "$5... $10... $15... no, $15... GET IN THERE YOU &^% OR I'LL %*$ YOUR *&%$)7 MOTHER!!!! $15!!!!!

@NiceBoulder I can imagine feeding that through the machine if it's as sensitive as many other vending machines. "$5... $10...

Even better: most vending machines are a bit greedy so imagine if the DS didn't come out or trying to get back your change! Shit would go down.

Once, when I was younger, we were going on an airplane and when I got on the plane after we had taken off, my dad gave me a GameBoy. Maybe it was from a vending machine...

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +11Reply

Never seen those around, but the post was funny.

I've seen those at Macy's before.

@Anchored17 I've seen those at Macy's before.

Where do you live? I've never seen a vending machine in a Macy's, let alone a Best Buy vending machine.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +4Reply
@KirstenAnn Where do you live? I've never seen a vending machine in a Macy's, let alone a Best Buy vending machine.

Tennessee. That's probably even more surprising. But I've seen one. It had iPods in it.

@1312655

Haha, no I do that too. I think that things have happened in my life but usually they're just occurrences in books/shows/movies.

lol, ive seen sephora ones. they are so nice!!

Yea they have vending machines for everything... Make up, iPods, gaming systems, children...

haha i was just at an airport today and i was like wow...

Egotisticals avatar Egotistical Yeah You Are 0Reply