+378

It's rare to actually sleep in pure darkness in modern times (because of alarm clocks, TVs, etc), amirite?

Nicks avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Nick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

and the goddamn moon

Stupid fucking streetlights.

And security lamps. Thank God for black out window shades. But I kind of like a little light in my room at night.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply
@StickCaveman And security lamps. Thank God for black out window shades. But I kind of like a little light in my room at night.

I've always wanted those, especially for when I sleep late so the sun doesn't bother me. I have the crappy standard white blinds that really don't do shit.

Nicks avatar Nick Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1317813

You and a few others...not everyone, meaning it's still rare.

My room is in my walk-in basement on the exposed end, there's a (technically, main level) deck above my window, I have blackout shades, and the only thing in my room that produces light is my alarm clock's display, which i cover with a book cover that fell off a book, and i put my phone (off) on one side of the book cover, my wallet on the other, and my book i'm reading on top so no light gets out. Also, walls are painted red, which looks black in anything but fairly bright light. PURE DARK ROOM AT ANY TIME OF DAY FTW! (works well with my sleep schedule xD )
u jelly?