-173

People are always saying how 12 year olds shouldn't have boyfriends/girlfriends, but they should stop complaining because it's natural instincts. It's natural to get a mate so we can keep the population growing, amirite?

2 47
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1313597

No, I'm not talking about sex. In the wild animals will get boyfriends and girlfriends and they will be them for a little bit, then mate because it's natural instincts. When a 12 year old does it, they get a mate, They are with them for a few years, then they have sex when they are older so they know eachother enough.

@No, I'm not talking about sex. In the wild animals will get boyfriends and girlfriends and they will be them for a...

I've yet to see one relationship between two twelve-year-olds last for more than three months.

@That's because you always make us break up

Ohh you're right, we all go up to 12 year olds in relationships and tell you to break up. Every one. All the time.

@Infinity Ohh you're right, we all go up to 12 year olds in relationships and tell you to break up. Every one. All the time.

You don't tell is directly, but you're always saying how we shouldn't be together and it makes it really hard. You just dont understand how difficult it is to be in a relationship when I get trashed on and get called a slut.

@You don't tell is directly, but you're always saying how we shouldn't be together and it makes it really hard. You...

Actually we do understand because, believe it or not, we were all 12 at some point.

Children like you should be eliminated, because we don't want your kind mating. Instead of worrying about your relationships, try working on getting smarter and more mature, then maybe you will be useful to society.

@Children like you should be eliminated, because we don't want your kind mating. Instead of worrying about your...

Okay u tell that person to be mature and also say they should be eliminated from the earth. Instead of being mean try to teach the difference of mating and just dating by the way I am 12

actress101s avatar actress101 Yeah You Are -1Reply

... I don't even... Screw this. This argument will just be pure bs anyway.

@Prosopagnosia ... I don't even... Screw this. This argument will just be pure bs anyway.

That's because you're incapable of providing a reasonable argument. Is this you admitting to utter defeat?

@That's because you're incapable of providing a reasonable argument. Is this you admitting to utter defeat?

No. It's me not wanting to get involved in an argument where I can already tell you'll be stubborn and ignore everything I say.

Because you're one to talk about being "incapable of providing a reasonable argument". Grow up a bit and then come back here to let us know how much you regret revealing your 12-year-old idiocy to the internet.
You aparently also know nothing about animals OR people. Please just shut up. It's for your own good.

"mating" and "going out" are NOT the same thing.

This gave me a laugh. Look, if you want to date when you're 12, go right ahead. However, "mating" as you call it, is something totally different. If you want to get pregnant when you're 12 and drop out of school to raise a child that will be mentally retarded and 6 when you're 18, go ahead. If you want to take a few more english classes so that you can communicate effeciently, go ahead.If you have some Head On, apply directly to the forehead.

I dare you to look back at this post in three years. You'll see what we mean.

Why do you WANT to date at 12? I never saw the point at that age. Dating doesn't go anywhere; relationships last three weeks at best. And 'mating'.....yeah, who the hell wants to get pregnant at 12?

Wikits avatar Wikit No Way +14Reply

Mating natural instincts start when the being in question reaches near or full maturity. 12 is really not what I consider mature.

(Weren't we smarter than this when WE were 12?)

@Neighbor Mating natural instincts start when the being in question reaches near or full maturity. 12 is really not what I...

Yes, yes we were. I don't remember ever saying anything this ridiculous and I've said some pretty ridiculous things in my time.

@Jimjambongs Yes, yes we were. I don't remember ever saying anything this ridiculous and I've said some pretty ridiculous things...

I am 13. I cannot get over the idiocy of this post. At 12 I was no where near ready to date, and at 13 now I am capable of understanding that anyone I had with a boy would hardly count as a "real" and "mature" relationship. Also, "mating" is totally out of the question right now, I am way to young as is the OP... Wow, just wow.

@I am 13. I cannot get over the idiocy of this post. At 12 I was no where near ready to date, and at 13 now I am...

Well, you have partially restored my faith in your generation. At least now I know that there is at least one person who doesn't think the way the whole rest of them do.

@Jimjambongs Well, you have partially restored my faith in your generation. At least now I know that there is at least one...

Thanks. Outside my group of friends pretty much everyone else is like that, so it makes me feel really different. But I guess it's different in a good way because I completely disagree with 'them' on this subject and wouldn't really want to be like that anyway.

@Erin Lol.

What's so funny?

@What's so funny?

This post, obviously.

Because, when your twelve, your main concern is to "be fertile and multiply".

Anon is just a confused 12/13 year old child who has multiple crushes on people time by time,due to letting his/her hormones out of control.

XTHs avatar XTH No Way +9Reply

No, kid. Just no.

I don't even know how to reply...
What has this world come to?

What happened to only dating one person you're whole life? Come on guys!!! That's still in right???

Pugs avatar Pug No Way +3Reply
@1353181

You must be new here. Heres is a little advice, use correct spelling and grammar and don't reveal your age. Some users won't take you seriously if they find out you're 12. Also, a lot of people won't take you seriously if you don't use correct spelling and grammar.

@You must be new here. Heres is a little advice, use correct spelling and grammar and don't reveal your age. Some...

Thanks for the advice I respect that and your right I shouldn't have put my age and yes I am new here so thanks

actress101s avatar actress101 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think its fine if they go out but NO having sex

I understand what the person is trying to say about dating but mating that's a whole different thing that I don't agree with but going out is fine

Not here to argue but to talk that's all

Hey, so sometimes at twelve you can't control your hormones, k? And it's not like that many kids actually get serious! They just sit together at lunch and talk and stuff... normally.

Some people seem very ignorant to try and look at what the OP is trying to say, instead of being stubborn and only looking at their own view.