+423

You don't really know what to say when someone knocks on the bathroom stall door when you're in it, amirite?

mhch720s avatar
4 23
The voters have decided that mhch720 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"what's up"

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +36Reply

Just say something angrily in Chinese.

Come in!

"Stall's occupied nigga!"

In my head, I'm thinking "Go away, I'm taking a piss" or "I'm pooping"

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +15Reply

"Piss off, I'm wanking."

....................................... hello? .................................

@1315342

I either say that or mumble something unintelligible just so they know that there's someone in there.

I'M WIPING, I'M WIPING!!

I just kinda freak out and go "BAAAAAAH!" People usually leave that bathroom alone.

"I am currently shitting!"

When people knock I say who is it,
I don't know why I do it, I just do..

Naggss avatar Naggs Yeah You Are +3Reply

"occupied"

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ellephaba101 http://m.amirite.net/340448

Oh, you know because two people can never think of similar posts, or I KNOW! I just sit on my ass all day searching through old posts to re-post. Fuck off asshole. <3

mhch720s avatar mhch720 Yeah You Are +3Reply

"yes the door is locked"

The bathroom I had to use last year sucked if you liked your privacy because some stalls had doors with broken locks and by broken I mean there was no locks and the rest [excluding urinals with no walls]had no doors so if they knocked on one with a door I replied ''Can you shut the door behind you''

Come In!