+434

Its pretty cool to be friends with someone before (and after) they become famous, amirite?

canadagirl13s avatar
2 82
The voters have decided that canadagirl13 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've known quite a few celebrities since birth. Actually, all of them. Being God has it's benefits cool smilie

Not knowing anyone that has become famous, I will just yya, since I imagine it's a pretty cool feeling

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +31Reply

IDK if this counts, but my English Teacher's brother in law is the man in the King suit for all the Burger King commercials....

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +27Reply
@Avery My second grade teacher was Bill Nye the Science Guy's sister!

I met bill nye! He came to my dance studio sometimes because he was dating my ballet teacher!

jordanhefners avatar jordanhefner Yeah You Are +5Reply

I used to love that show! She must be interesting.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@He/She must have some pretty interesting family parties.

More like, jealous ones. His brother is just a small town high school principal. But he....he is a creepy legend.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +10Reply

wow all these comments with meeting celebs.
Yeah, i've met no one!
WOO!

I doubt anyone remembers this kid but the little annoying boy Stanley from 'Thats so Raven' went to my middle school, i was in eighth grade when he was in sixth, and there was always a crowd of people around him ,he tried to be a little thug but he was so short that people mostly made fun of him, it was kind of sad really

I went on a family vacation with Rebecca Black, like 5 years ago... we still have photos from it... 0.0

My spanish teacher's daughter was friends with Lady Gaga before she became famous if that counts.

My friend's aunt is Christina Applegate. My friend said she never visits the family.

I went to school with one of the kids in Super 8. He was kind of a dick.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Tweedledee I think he's nice...

I never really talked to him, my sister said he was annoying though. I suppose I shouldn't judge.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Blearslyrarer I never really talked to him, my sister said he was annoying though. I suppose I shouldn't judge.

I've only talked to him a few times, but he was in my spanish class in seventh grade and he's really funny.. I never really found him annoying, but I guess it's just her opinion
and she seems to find a lot of people annoying...

my teacher was roomates with ashton kutcher before he was famous and another teachers husband was best friends with kanye west growing up.

I used to be friends with a girl who claimed to be Lucas Cruikshank's cousin, I didn't really believe her though.
I once had a teacher whose sister lived on the same street as Dylan and Cole Sprouse. Apparently they liked to set mailboxes on fire.

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are +9Reply

Taylor Swift and Abigail :')

@Chapstick Taylor Swift and Abigail :')

Oh My God! Really? What were they like? Were you in the same year?

@dancing_phalanges Oh My God! Really? What were they like? Were you in the same year?

Oh, no, I don't know them. I'm just saying Abigail was best friends with Taylor long before she was famous, and they're still best friends today :D I freaking wish I was their friend though.. How awesome would that be.

@Chapstick Oh, no, I don't know them. I'm just saying Abigail was best friends with Taylor long before she was famous, and...

I know, that would be awesome, I'm kinda obsessed with Taylor :P Were you in a younger year than them?

@dancing_phalanges I know, that would be awesome, I'm kinda obsessed with Taylor :P Were you in a younger year than them?

Yeah, because taylor's like 21 now, and I'm 19 so I only graduated last year. But yeah, I'm freakishly obsessed with her too. I got a hug from her when she did a 13 hour meet and greet with her fans in Tennessee. Gahh it was so amazing :D

My physics teacher taught Michael Phelps. Ya, be jealous.

I know the guys from Reverse Order (they're not really big, but they have played across the US), this kid from my school who's been on a few magazines (he's not really big either, just known in a couple states), and Paul Giamatti is my step-brothers' 2nd cousin, so he's at some family gatherings.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +5Reply

There was a counselor at a friend of mine's camp who taught her how to play the guitar, and now he's like a professional model. Hahah.

I have a friend whose cousin is Howie D. from the Backstreet Boys. :/

The girl that Jesse James (Sandra bullock's ex) had an affair with went to my highschool.. :P

@Chapstick The girl that Jesse James (Sandra bullock's ex) had an affair with went to my highschool.. :P

ok if we are going based off schools, Pink went to my elem., middle, and high school

@ok if we are going based off schools, Pink went to my elem., middle, and high school

I use Mandy moore's English textbook! She went to my elem, middle, and high school.

jordanhefners avatar jordanhefner Yeah You Are +13Reply

Who was this post made about?

Anyways, I know a couple people who went to Broadway, and my sister is friends with a guy on the Greenbay Packers.

Just be friends with me.

I've seen Justin Furstenfeld's high school yearbook picture, since my step dad was friends with him in high school. I thought it was pretty cool when Justin friended him on Facebook.

I was also in choir with a girl who was in a movie with Willie Nelson and Harry Connick Jr.

I babysit occasionally for this family who lives down the street from me and the dad is apparently the drummer or something for Widespread Panic. I didn't even know that until they had me watch their kids so he could play at the Ryman (which is a bid deal in Nashville). My brother's biffle is also the son of a one hit wonder hairband in the 80's, and is also Miley Cyrus's cousin and Neil Armstrong's (great maybe?) grandson. Where I live attracts a lot of famous people.

I used to get babysat by krypton storms, from xenon, girl of the 21st century. Small potatoes, I know. Lol

jordanhefners avatar jordanhefner Yeah You Are +2Reply

My mum works witth Lights's dad. I dunno if anybody's heard of her, she toured with Owl City though. And I talked to her on the phone, and she thought I was eighteen, at least :)

Anyone know the main kid in that ytv show called mr young? I know him

My cousin is dating some dead NASCAR driver's (Bobby Allison's) daughter. I didn't even know who he was until my dad told me :/

the guy why drove the limo that drove us back from my friends sisters party, his daughter is some big country music star and has a show on CMT adopt a puppy or something like that.

one of the kids from cheaper by the dozen two went to my school. he was in grade 7 when i was in grade 4.

My brother and my sister went to high school with Kate Todd, if that counts

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +1Reply

This doesn't count at all, but my friend's teacher is the guy who came up with the idea for Lost. His idea was rejected, but then a few months later they came out with the show. He's currently in the process of suing.

My fifth grade teacher's brother writes the "For Dummy's" books on computer programs (I know that doesn't really count, but oh well."
And my friend knows Justin Bieber and a bunch of his friends. She used to go out with Christian Beetles (or however you spell his name).
And I have actually met Christian and my friend has videos of her and Justin and some of his friends popping those Fouth of July Snap Dragon things in their mouths.

My older sister went to high school with one of the guys that started YouTube.

I havent met anyone famous
yet

My exboyfriend is one of the most talented trumpet players in Indiana, if that counts!

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are -4Reply
@nope, he's an ex

I guess I didn't mention this but we're still close friends. Probably should've said that...

Ahhh. How I wish :(

@Ahhh. How I wish :(

Are you the same <3JBieber who can't detect sarcasm?

REPEATREPEATREPEAT