+693

The idea of being the last man on earth and having to repopulate the entire human species would be an exciting prospect for a guy. However to a female, the thought of being the only existin woman and having to repopulate mankind is just plain exhausting. Amirite?

Glen_Coco4s avatar
11 25
The voters have decided that Glen_Coco4 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would just wait and die without repopulating the world, and do the earth a favor.

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are +25Reply

It's impossible to repopulate the world with only one man and one woman. There's not enough genetic variation.

@DanielJames It's impossible to repopulate the world with only one man and one woman. There's not enough genetic variation.

Yeah I meant more as in tinned of males and one female and vice versa. But it was kinda hard to say without being wordy.

Glen_Coco4s avatar Glen_Coco4 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hey, it might be exhausting to all us guys too. The women would probably decide on no one having sex with us, but instead hook us up to a machine and harvest all of our sperm. >.>

@Khauri_Bourne Hey, it might be exhausting to all us guys too. The women would probably decide on no one having sex with us, but...

Haha, probably very true. But given the chance would you rather have sex over and over again or push out watermelons every 9 months.

Glen_Coco4s avatar Glen_Coco4 Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Glen_Coco4 Haha, probably very true. But given the chance would you rather have sex over and over again or push out...

Good point. I'm still going with the sperm harvest idea though. I can see the movie now: Planet of the danes.

If I were the last woman and the last man went like yeah you're gonna have to repopulate the world with me, I would walk away. No way am I having that many babies.

I'd just take fertility treatment and have like 10 babies at a time.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +8Reply
@1317584

I'd rather be pregnant once and have ten babies than be pregnant ten separate times. Both options would suck pretty hard though.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1317595

With multiple births (twins, triplets, etc.), the first born is similar to a normal birth and then the rest are relatively easy to push out. Having 10 at once would be like a conga line.

@1317595

Well I would say I could just get a c-section but since I'm one of only two people on earth, I'd have to go with natural birth. Hmm.. Ouch.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Chapstick I'd just take fertility treatment and have like 10 babies at a time.

Ususally with that many in a multiple birth, especially since there's no doctors because there are only two people left and even one doctor probably wouldn't be enough, at least one of them would die.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are -1Reply

If there was only one guy/girl, everyone would be related. Ew.

Incest ftw.

I'd have to either kill myself of give them my female children as well as myself. I think if I resisted the guys would just get desperate and gang-rape me. :S

1. Only guy and only girl left have a child
2. Repeat
3. Repeat
4. Repeat
5. (stop when you want to)
6. One of their female and one of their male children reproduce
7. Repeat
8. Repeat
9. Repeat
10. (stop when you want to)
11. One of their female and one of their male children reproduce
12. Repeat
13. Repeat...
14. ???
15. PROFIT!

If the Adam and Eve thing is real, this is how the world was made, too.