+466

It's kind of weird and awkward to consider how old the people who write teen sex scenes in books are, amirite?

coolstorys avatar Books
14 11
The voters have decided that coolstory is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

An moderately fat 35 year old writing, "He kissed her neck, she moaned, then she slowly took his pants off."

starfalco13s avatar starfalco13 Yeah You Are +25Reply
@1322624

Then they forgot the part where they talk about souls and virginity.

It's even creepier to think about all of the old men that get turned on by those scenes.

Teen sex scene? That's just wrong.

The YA author John Green actually made a youtube video on his channel entitled "I am not a pornographer". He felt the need to explain the scene wasn't supposed to be sexy, just that you were supposed to see the physical relationship compared with the empty emotional relationship afterwards.

@fangirl12 The YA author John Green actually made a youtube video on his channel entitled "I am not a pornographer". He felt...

actuallyyy i'm pretty sure it was the other way around - the physical scene was supposed to be awkward, followed by a deep emotional scene, but yeah that's the just of it :D

The only books I read are for school sooo. . . wary smilie

@1323193

well I don't particularly want to read teenage sex scenes. .