+477

If the last Harry Potter movie does not follow the book, you're going to pissed. Amirite?

15 61

I'm going to ruin this for everyone: Hermine kills Voldemort just as Ron dies by the hands of Nevile, who goes bad because he is in love with Bellatrix. Yeah, J.K Rolling brings in a lot of strange twists.

I freaked out when I first watched the trailer and it's Harry and Voldemort on like a cliff and Harry's all like "Let's finish this the way it started! Together!" and pulls Voldemort off the cliff. It's like wtf? Are Harry and Voldemort going to wrestle to the death?

Tallglassofwaters avatar Tallglassofwater Yeah You Are +46Reply
@Tallglassofwater I freaked out when I first watched the trailer and it's Harry and Voldemort on like a cliff and Harry's all like...

I know! I thought maybe I forgot that part in the book for half a second then I was like, no, this definitely did NOT happen. That better NOT be in the movie.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +7Reply

I'd laugh so hard if it started out all Harry Pottery and intense and everyone was all psyched to watch it, and then it just cut to 4 straight hours of Edward and Bella's awkward kissing. I mean first I'd be like FFFFFUUUUUU but then I'd laugh.

Voldermort dies. Also Snape is a good guy.
Thank you and goodbye.

If they leave out Molly Weasley's line when she's fighting Bellatrix...

Miss_Anthropes avatar Miss_Anthrope Yeah You Are +20Reply
@528491 NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!

I think in one of the previews there's a brief moment at least showing them both fighting, so there is hope.

Miss_Anthropes avatar Miss_Anthrope Yeah You Are +5Reply
@528491 NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!

I read some commentary on the early screenings, and they heavily, heavily implied that that line is included. I just hope she says it the way I heard it in my head :)

ForeverMarauders avatar ForeverMarauder Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Miss_Anthrope If they leave out Molly Weasley's line when she's fighting Bellatrix...

In one of the new trailers, it showed her yelling, "NOT MY DAUGHTER!" and then it cut to something else, so I'm pretty sure it will be in there.

Part 1 stayed pretty true to the book, so I have high hopes for this one.

It won't. Since the actor who plays Crabbe is in jail snigger, he can't die so instead, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, and Greggory Goyle are gonna be in the room of requirement and Goyle's gonna die. Is it too late to say spoiler alert?

BlueJayWays avatar BlueJayWay Yeah You Are +15Reply
@teamweasleytwins He was either doing marijuana or he was selling it illegaly.. he's smart

I laughed so hard when I found out he was in jail. I mean... I was distraught because of the horrible news. Wikipedia, how dare you be the bearer of such bad tidings!

BlueJayWays avatar BlueJayWay Yeah You Are +4Reply

Turns out, it was all a dream. LOL, JK...Rowling

Like that part in the trailer when Harry and Voldy are crawling on the ground with both reaching for the Elder wand... made of LOL so hard for no exact reason.

If David Yates fucks this up, there will be hell to pay.

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are +9Reply

I'm going to be sooo pissed if they skip out on the prince's tale.

@I_Predict_A_Riot I'm going to be sooo pissed if they skip out on the prince's tale.

They're not. In one of the trailers it starts out with little Lily holding the flower, so they'll at least have part of it. Seriously though, that's my favorite chapter of all 7 books and if it's not mostly true to the way it was written bitches gon' die.

snape isn't going to die in the shrieking shack. he dies in the "boathouse" which they invented for the movie. so that's going to be different.

BetaEmissions avatar BetaEmission Yeah You Are +4Reply

Pissed is not the word. The correct term either doesn't exist or is not for this site. But I don't know...They already messed up Harry and Ginny's kissing scene! Gah! Well, at least they're not pulling a Percy Jackson and hiring a 23-year-old to play some radom first year who dies...amirite?

GitsGallores avatar GitsGallore Yeah You Are +4Reply
@GitsGallore Pissed is not the word. The correct term either doesn't exist or is not for this site. But I don't know...They...

I wasn't happy with the PJ movie much at all, heh. Mostly because 12-yr-old Percy wasn't as awkward as he was supposed to be, and had this awesome bod D:| And I don't exactly remember, but I'm pretty sure he had all these amazing powers like right off the bat.
Movies are notorious for this though, so I'm no longer surprised <|D

@Wakor I wasn't happy with the PJ movie much at all, heh. Mostly because 12-yr-old Percy wasn't as awkward as he was...

Haha, I was so mad at them for who they cast for Annabeth that I still haven't watched that movie. And I don't care to either, especially if all that happened, too. And don't EVER read the Disney comic version of The Lightning Thief. Luke doesn't even try to kill Percy; Percy just gets back to camp and he's gone. WTFreak!

GitsGallores avatar GitsGallore Yeah You Are -1Reply

some people saw DH part 2 in a test screening and said it was everything they hoped for and more so im excited!!

They're screwing with the final Harry/ Voldemort fight scene, and I'm pretty sure (although I HOPE I'm wrong) they're leaving out Dumbledore's back-story. Also, I'm pretty sure they're skipping that epic scene in which Harry whips off the invisibility cloak and does the Cruciatus Curse on Carrow for spitting on McGonagall, but I'm just basing that off what I've seen of the trailers.
It'll still be amazing though. I hope.

WTF I CANT BELIEVE HE SPAT ON MINNIE!!!! shit woulda gone down if i were there when that happened! McGonagall is the coolest prof. ever

Ebony_Ways avatar Ebony_Way Yeah You Are 0Reply

OMG YES I'M TOTES GONNA BE PISSED. Lol JK I really don't care.

Ted isn't going to be in the movie. :( He's going to be in the special features.

You mean if Harry doesn't die?

@thecatwhocopies You mean if Harry doesn't die?

I would be so ridiculously pissed at you if the internet hadn't already ruined this for me months ago.

@thecatwhocopies Wait... What? I was completely kidding! He dies?!

...I just googled it, and I shall have to have some very harsh words with the person(s) who told me he dies. No worries...unless, of course, as the post says, the movie doesn't follow the book and he dies in the end. BI

@ImTheRealShady @1322520 (thecatwhocopies): READ THE BOOKS YOU PEASANTS

I know, I really need to...I tried to read the first one when I was around nine, but I didn't find it very interesting. I'm kind of afraid that if I read them, I'll start noticing how different they are from the movies(assuming they are), and I'll love the movies less. X/

@FlooPowderPower I know, I really need to...I tried to read the first one when I was around nine, but I didn't find it very...

i started reading them in first grade. believe me you'll get more enjoyment out of the books than you will from the movies :)

@ImTheRealShady i started reading them in first grade. believe me you'll get more enjoyment out of the books than you will from the...

ikr Jo is hilarious- im a late fan though, the first book came out when i was 1 if you know what i mean. u going to opening night?

@Ebony_Way ikr Jo is hilarious- im a late fan though, the first book came out when i was 1 if you know what i mean. u going to...

well yeah me too, but i started reading them young..im fuckin crazy tho so nvm that ;) i was hoping to go to the midnight premiere but my rents are too tight so i have to settle for the 6 oclock tomorrow :|

.... Snape kills Dumbledore .... there I said it