+220

A boy with a guitar is always cute, amirite?

eastcoasts avatar Music
5 38
The voters have decided that eastcoast is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Picture the creepiest, least attractive guy you know. Now picture him with a guitar.

Katffros avatar Katffro No Way +14Reply

*Girls:

Wields guitar as a weapon

Chiffs avatar Chiff No Way +11Reply
@HUletthedogsout7

OP clearly said "a" guitar. He has two, making him very sexy, and not just cute.

@1331910

Did you know that wasn't really a fun fact? In fact, it was the opposite.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +4Reply
@HUletthedogsout7

Those are guitar hero controllers, rendering your argument invalid

I play guitar, so I take that as a compliment.

dewdrop123s avatar dewdrop123 Yeah You Are +9Reply

Is it ok if the majority of the songs the boy knows how to play on guitar are beatles songs?

dewdrop123s avatar dewdrop123 Yeah You Are +8Reply

These days anyone that knows how to play wonderwall brags about playing guitar

freddos avatar freddo No Way +7Reply

bullshit i own three guitars and play guitar like as much as a pornstar fucks and no-one has said i was cute. exactly the opposite :(

Well, if he can actually PLAY it, then yeah sure.

-xoxo

I`m not sure, but the way girls look at me sometimes is weird. As if they think I`m cute, and they don`t know I play guitar. Also, if you have a guitar, girls will think you`re cute if you know how to play the guitar well.

dewdrop123s avatar dewdrop123 Yeah You Are +2Reply

thank you. the beatles are my favorite band.

dewdrop123s avatar dewdrop123 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@dewdrop123 thank you. the beatles are my favorite band.

The reply button is your friend. Remember that next time.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +6Reply

But the girls don't care if you can play well. If you can play Wonderwall and Good Riddance, you're the next Jimi Hendrix in a chick's eyes. I play guitar, and well at that, I've never gotten a compliment from a chick on my guitar playing skills.

yes, because I like to so I know we have a common interest. Plus, we could teach eachother some things.

toofastforloves avatar toofastforlove Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have.

You would be from the east coast..

@You would be from the east coast..

are you implying something?

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +1Reply

What about girls with guitars? Cute?

@1331839

Actually the Jonas Brothers are cute, despite whether you like them or not.

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +2Reply